Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Let There Be Light
The weather is more April-like atm, dark and grey one minute, bright sunshine the next.
From icy wind to nearly warm moments, crazy.
And when you go inside...
Too.Hot.
Way.Too.Hot.
Every season I wonder why they spend so much money heating the places up like that so the customer feels unwell.
It´s hard to stay positive atm.
After over 500 test-specifications done teamleader had a look, finally.
And now I spend my days doing stuff like:
Not decribing the error, as the developer wanted, but copying the original words 1:1 (which you cannot do directly with the program).
Don´t write "table" call it "section", not "is generated" but "shown" and stuff like that.
I´d find more important things to do, but I don´t discuss (anymore).
I still have the company car, too :-(
Maybe there is a light ahead, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Beautiful first shot here. It must be hard to stay cheerful at the moment Iris but try and see the positives, there are probably more than you think, just look and find them xxx
Thank you, Grace, I try my best to stay positive xxx
Lovely sunset on the river Oker.
I also always found shops in Germany overheated in winter, I always had to take my jacket out when entering a shopping centre.
You´re the third person I know who suffers from that insane heat. Beside Ingo and myself!
Crazy! "Money for nothing"...
Reminds me of my canoeing days when I used to enjoy scenes like that regularly.
Feels a tad cold for canoeing!
Post a Comment