Monday, November 05, 2018

Ahhh, Bon Appétit



"Mural" taken Saturday on the French part of the Mummy Yummy Mile, a festival of the Brunswick Mum.

Hmmm, who does not love a Tarte flambée (German: Flammkuchen)?

Artist, as usual... unknown.



Can´t help it, but I hear "Smørrebrød, Smørrebrød røm, pøm, pøm, pøm", that´s what the Swedish Chef of the Muppet Show used to sing in the German version :-)

Taking part again in Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.

18 comments:

Bertiebo said...

Aah, such a happy innocent chef

Iris Flavia said...

Hehe, yes. Sadly the food didn´t look yummy at all..

Tom said...

...now you have made me hungry, time to have my breakfast.

Iris Flavia said...

Enjoy :-)
Good ole German me is just about making Bratkartoffeln.

magiceye said...

A happy chef translates to yummy food!

Iris Flavia said...

Agreed! I just had Potato pancake, yum!

Jeanie said...

I love this mural -- makes me smile!

Mae Travels said...

Yes, the Swedish Chef and his song! "Bork Bork Bork!"

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Klara said...

now I want a piece!

Sami said...

Such sweet murals Iris.
Hope your enjoyed your potato pancakes :)

Jackie McGuinness said...


So cute!

Iris Flavia said...

Jeanie then we all did a good job :-)

Mae, I never had a chance to hear the original (I know, Youtube is just around the corner... I´ll give it a go!).

Klara, sadly it didn´t look yumm at the stand!

Sami, yes. Actually it´s just fried potatos, MIL made the real thing today (but is too far away).

Jackie, thank you!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the mural Iris but all I can think about is your potato pancakes.. yum!

Iris Flavia said...

Beam yourself over, Grace, we still have three pototoes from the market - and onion and... bacon, happy eggs... all you need :-)

William Kendall said...

Rather whimsical!

Iris Flavia said...

:-) whimsical is good!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a happy feel to this mural - I like it.

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Jan!