Sunday, December 23, 2018

Good Advice (I Guess)



I still have Sodhexo, some € 80 worth.
The company I worked for (and was 16 1/2 years proud of and now don´t even want to link to them, guess...) has no canteen and hence we got these vouches, for me with value till the end of the year.

By.Golly.

Here´s the news: We all gonna starve!!
Not.
Trolley and trolley and trolley full to the brim, everybody hectical.
Public holidays, stores closed (in Germany) ... heeeelp....



I didn´t go into the lille store - what for?
There are no pressies this year.

Ingo and I are spontaneous. You see something the other´d love? SURPRISE, no matter when :-)

Bro is moving soon and hence wants no extra-stuff.
I´m fine with that.

BTW!!!
The cash-out ladies were super nice, despite all those crazy people.

So... relax.
Santa would give you health and happiness as best anyways, I think.



Lion of the day. Can you be more hang-out-stylish?
D'oh - I really should remove the cobweb! But then Ingo states: Spiders > no other ugly critter, guess he´s right.

8 comments:

Sami said...

I feel the same about presents, we have far too much and usually buy whatever we need through the year.
Have a nice Christmas and may 2019 bring you better health :)

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Sami, all the very best for the future to you also! May Perth.... well, you know.

William Kendall said...

The Christmas lion is rather cute!

peppylady (Dora) said...

One can recharge as there relaxing.
Coffee is on

Lowcarb team member said...

Yes, I like relax - refresh - recharge!

Merry Christmas Wishes

All the best Jan

Terra said...

Relax, recharge, refresh is my motto the older I get. Your Christmas lion is cute, is his name Aslan? Have a Merry Christmas.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Have a merry Christmas Iris as you relax, refresh, recharge. I hope the New Year brings you lovely experiences.

Jeanie said...

I like the Santa hat banner! I hope you had a good Christmas and that your new year will be terrific. I'm catching up and late to the holiday party here but I hope it was the first day of all good things to come in the new year.