Saturday, January 11, 2020

Is It Luck We Need?



I admit, I don´t wanna jinx it - I saw this Lion wishing you luck only later, but here goes:

Do you like doing laundry?
I do not (though it´s no work, really, is it...).

When I opened the Miele I saw this:



First four Lion guardians and now this?



Superstition yes or no, it does not matter, it gives a good feeling to me.
As does this view - I am typing, stop and just look to the left:



Luck, we need, a bit, too. Strong will etc, etc, I do know!

Lion of the day... well, was the first pic, right? :-)
Such funny coincidences, I love it!
Could all happen more often, I´d do laundry several times a day ;-)

20 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It was truly your lucky day. And the lion is wonderful. But I agree. Your neighbor has given you a bit more nighttime joy, even though some might consider it "merely" a Christmas decoration.

Ella said...

How beautiful! Your washing machine produces money ... mine too! Occasionally!LOL
The happy lion face is a good sign! I hope for everyone!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs!

Iris Flavia said...

Elizabeth, yes, a lucky day all over :-) I hope the neighbour keeps it going, it´s still there, that star!

____

Ella! LOL We do have great washing machines, don´t we? A lucky and nice weekend to you, too, hugs!

Valerie-Jael said...

Ich mag Wäschewaschen nicht so gern - die Mascchine ist im Keller was für mich 54 Stufen runter und rauf und runter und rauf bedeutet.... Gutes Training aber manchmal hart! Möge das Glückspfennig dir Glück bringen! GlG, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Au weia, ich muss nur in die Küche gehen! Das ist aber wirklich Training, da hätte ich auch keine Lust auf Wäsche waschen! Auf dass sie dir wenigstens auch mal einen Penny schenkt! GlG, Iris

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Hopefully it's going to be a lucky year Iris, they certainly could do with some over east, luck and a lot of summer rain. Hope yourself and Into had the best Christmas and here's wishing you a happy happy New year 💙

Bill said...

The laundry machine tips, how nice is that? :)
Enjoy your Saturday.

Tom said...

...luck is an important part of life!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, thank you, loads of luck to all of you, and a Happy New Year, too xox

____

Well, Bill, it´s an original Miele ;-)
A nice Saturday to you!

____

Tom, I sure agree with you!

Natalia said...

I don't mind laundry so much, but I don't like ironing!☺

Iris Flavia said...

I never do any ironing :-)

Jeanie said...

Find a penny, pick it up. All the day you'll have good luck.

That's what they say and I'm all for it! Here's hoping luck holds!

Iris Flavia said...

Jeanie, yes, I have that printed out here :-)
Grace taught me - aren´t we all a great community!
To luck for all of us!

Anonymous said...

so you are having good luck stopping by-always a good thing-hugs Kathy

peppylady (Dora) said...

I use to have do my laundry at a laundry mat and couldn't stand it. Now I have a washer and dryer.
The house hold chore I don't care for is dusting.

My name is Erika. said...

Luck seems to be a real thing. Some people seem to have a lot of it. Or do they make it themselves? But always good to find a Euro in the washer-or for me a dollar. Which sometimes happens when I wash the hubby's pants. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Iris read this https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-08/fires-misinformation-being-spread-through-social-media/11846434

River said...

My washing machine rarely gives me money, small coins fall through and get caught in the lint filter, but 99% of the time I make sure pockets are empty ever since long ago I heard clunking in the machine and it was my missing favourite watch which of course no longer worked after a long two wash, three rinse cycle.

Iris Flavia said...

Kathy, Maybe it wears off, too :-) Hugs from here

____

Dusting is awful, Dora, I hate that, too...

____

Erika, I do also believe it was Hubby´s :-) Hugs to you.

____

Grace, thank you. They mention Twitter and Facebook, here it was on TV news...
24 people, what is wrong with them?

____

River, yes,I usually check mine, too - not Hubby´s as he does it himself. That penny was supposed to be.
Oh, darn it with your watch!!!

William Kendall said...

The penny was put out of circulation here years ago. I have a few in a mug.