Monday, October 05, 2020

Every Breath You Take

 
 
This is a new mural by Ente - there is no signature, but I know his style and am 100% sure.

Here is a detail:

 
And then - as beautiful as this mural is... on Saturday we watched Stephen King´s "Cat´s Eye" and so seeing this I have this song in my ear:

                  

Taking part again in Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.

26 comments:

Bertiebo said...

Beautiful! Nice find

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm impressed you know the muralist by his style, even if he didn't sign it. That's saying something. And now I'll have that song in my head all day long, Iris. Thanks (grin)!

Iris Flavia said...

Bertiebo, it makes me smile every time I pass there now.

____

Elizabeth, he often has those eyes - sorry for the earworm, my throat even hurts just thinking of smoking, LOL!

Tom said...

...eye's are such an expressive part of humans and this eye is fabulous. Always keep an eye out for special things.

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, I will! 👀

Sami said...

Pretty eye, I'm impressed you recognized his style.
Thanks for participating Iris.

Jackie McGuinness said...

I have an eye on you too in my post.

Iris Flavia said...

Sami, well... he is the only true mural-artist in Braunschweig. How sad is that!

____

Jackie, yes, I´ve "seen" it! 😁

magiceye said...

Very beautiful mural!

kwarkito said...

a great idea and a beautiful painting

Klara said...

very nice, well executed.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

That song always struck me as a bit creepy, like a stalker’s anthem. But I am (was) way past the age of the people it was sung for, and so just consider me too old to appreciate the music! (We used to eat at a campus area place that had a sign on the wall saying “If the music is too loud, you’re too old.” It was, I was, but the food was good and cheap )).

Iris Flavia said...

magiceye, a beauty to see 😀

____

kwarkito , yes.

____

Klara, it makes one smile.

____

Sally, you made me laugh! My Father also sold hearing aids and I grew up with, play not so loud!!!! And every music is always too loud for me still! 😂

____

RedPat said...

The eye is fabulous!

William Kendall said...

Quite a mural!

gigi-hawaii said...

The eyes have it. Beautiful mural.

Stevenson said...

Oh Iris!!! I love this song so so much! It's not my era but it's a timeless song :) Love the mural too, very much related to the song's meaning :)

Bill said...

The eye is awesome! It's a pretty one too. Nice find!
Have a wonderful night, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

RedPat, yes, he sure is an artist.

_____

William, yes, it makes me smile always.

____

gigi, they really do!

____

Stevenson, have you seen the movie, "Cat´s Eye"? Brrr...

____

Bill, yes, it´s a real good one - a great night to you, too. Have my microwave-tiger already right here...

Amypie71 said...

I love the eye, wonder if there is a green one?

peppylady (Dora) said...

Eyes are hard to do. I bet that mural watches every move.

Anonymous said...

beautiful mural

Iris Flavia said...

Amy, there is indeed, but reckon it´s not what you had in mind... see here. But in that style he also has a grey one

____

Dora, yes, it follows one, but friendly!

____

Kathy, yes!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fantastic detail in the mural Iris.. oh no you don't, no earworm for me tonight 😁

dee Nambiar said...

Oh wow!
That's a superb piece or artwork. It's so, so beautifully done. :)

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, just don´t start smoking 🤣

____

dee, yes, I love to walk by every time!