Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Hey You, Come In... & ENJOY

When I broke my arm and there was a virus in the operation room causing a bone infection that doctors for months ignored and I finally had to sign I understand I might loose the function of my right hand I called my Mum and cried - she said: Think positive or you will loose that hand indeed.
 
I still have it, 100% - so for the job-interview later today I´ll try to be positive, right.
 
Maybe I can come in and enjoy because...
 
 
Certainly these days many, many, many people look for a job, but, who knows...
Henry 🦁 .. he might just help me out, huh?
 

 
This is for "Tom´s Signs 2".
 

 

22 comments:

River said...

Which job are you applying for here? I hope you get it.

Sami said...

Hope you have a great interview Iris, fingers crossed.
Great signs too :)

Tom said...

...always stay positive, it beats all of your other choices. Good luck today. Thanks Iris for joining the party.

Iris Flavia said...

Software-tester, admin, CMS... wasn´t too bad!

____

Sami, it was a good interview, let´s see what happens.

____

Tom, thank you - also for hosting.

My name is Erika. said...

Good luck! And how horrible that this virus wasn't taken care of by the hospital staff.

Anonymous said...

good luck with your interview

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Erika, and yes, another hospital back then saved me, luckily! Because a retired doctor saw on first glance what was going on!!!

____

Kathy, thank you

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lovely signs, Iris. Good luck with your interview today, too. Henry will give you courage, I'm sure.

gigi-hawaii said...

I am glad it was a good interview. That sounds like a good job for you.

DVArtist said...

Wishing you all the luck and goodness for the interview.

Bill said...

Luck will be on your side! :)

RedPat said...

Glad the interview went well!

At Home In New Zealand said...

Fingers crossed that you will get the job :)

Iris Flavia said...

Elizabeth, thank you, Henry did a great job :-)

____

Nicole, thank you, it worked (as in it was a good interview, let´s see).

____

Bill your wife´s shamrocks are right by my PC! :-)

Small City Scenes said...

Yes You Can!!!
MB

Jim said...

Hey, yeah.

Iris Flavia said...

MB, I hope, thank you!

____

Jim, did my best!

Jeanie said...

Yes, you can! By now I'm sure it is over so I hope it went very well indeed! Fingers crossed.

magiceye said...

Best wishes always!

The Padre said...

Big Hugs

Iris Flavia said...

Jeanie, it did! Post to come.

____

magiceye, it worked (as in for the interview itself".

____

Padre, thank you.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

So shocking when you go into hospital and catch a virus, it happens here also 😱 Going up to read latest post 💜