Sunday, August 08, 2021

Freddie´s "D" & Disappointed Peanut

 


It´s raining, the neighbours are gone - and ... and they took the flowerbeds with them!
 
Peanut grabs the nuts we provide and buried some for winter in their flowerbeds and now they´re all gone - he could not believe it, ran back and forth, again and again, all gone!

Well at least King Frog... he had some for him...


And, ohhh, one in the crown again, yipee.


Coming back checking the door - there is one almost always when it´s raining, to keep it dry....


Maybe...



 



 
Henry 🦁
 
 
Hello, I was "born" 1166 and am safe in Castle Dankwarderode. You usually see my double, who is stronger...  pollution was too much for me. But I´m not dead!





20 comments:

Ingo said...

Oh Henry, then YOU are the One who runs to Braunschweig on New Days Morning! Sorry for never met you.(But still salute for your pendant!)

Tom said...

...poor little peanut will have a difficult time finding its winter storage of nuts. We had a nice rain last night that was welcomed. Pollution is a serious problem for all of us. Enjoy your day Iris.

CJ Kennedy said...

Aww, Peanut in the rain. By the looks of the pictures you had a real gullywasher. Glad that Henry's double can take the weather and Henry is safe and snug.

Iris Flavia said...

Ingo, he makes sure we´re all safe - meeting him would not be good!

____

Tom, Peanut has to start all over, poor wee one.
Yes pollution is a huge problem... since the 80´s!

____

CJ, it was FUN - I love rain, video to come!

William Kendall said...

That squirrel is quite put out.

My name is Erika. said...

I'm glad you have a new peanut. And glad he had a little snack. Looks like you are enjoying the book on Queen. It doesn't matter what you read or how many books you read as long as you keep reading, right? Have a great start to the new week!

Sami said...

Poor Peanut, lost his winter stash :( Hope you give him some extra.
My doves come knocking on my kitchen glass door or front windows if they don't get their daily ration, lol. I thought doves were dumb, but not so much!
Love the cute ABBA video, I love their songs :)

Rajani Rehana said...

Mind blowing post

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Pollution is universal and distressing wherever it occurs.

gigi-hawaii said...

Those are cute photos of the squirrel in action. Haha. Made my day!

Anonymous said...

now that is sad someone taking out the flower beds-squirrels will always find a hiding spot though-hugs Happy Sunday

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

Stay strong, Henry

RedPat said...

Poor Peanut! What will he do? ;-)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Poor Peanut. Where will he hide his nuts you supply him with now? SO cute!!!

I hope to go back and read what I've missed soon, dear.

River said...

I am so sad for Peanut wondering where his stored nuts have disappeared to. Can you put out a little garden of your own so he can bury new ones?

peppylady (Dora) said...

This weekend we had some welcome rain.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Iris Flavia said...

William, he has to!

____

Erika, I think we still have three "Peanuts" :-)
And yes, reading is good, to a new week!

____

Sami, yes, I always give "him" (or her or I think itßs three) some extra.
Cute the doves knock! Yes, ABBA... I´ll pass by Waterloo-Street today to get Ingo´s bread!

____

Rajani Rehana, it was... bitter-sweet. He was so... "I can´t believe it"-like!

____

David, yes, the real Henry had to leave in the 80´s...

____

gigi, he/she is sooo cute!

____

Kathy, I think they had no idea Peanut stored the nuts there. Guess they will be surprised when they clean the beds out!!

____

Charlotte, he will :-)

____

RedPat, reckon he´ll simply bury all of them in our flower beds - I saw him doing it before...

____

Elizabeth, he knows where he gets more ;-)

____

River, I saw him putting the ones from the King Frog right 1 meter apart in our flower beds ;-) He´s a lille weirdo!

____

Dora, we, also!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh I love the Peanut sequence of shots Iris, I can just imagine him frantically searching for his nuts 😊 All the best singers/musicians leave this world far too early and Freddie was definitely one of the best 💜

DVArtist said...

Lots of rain going on there.

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, yes to both... 💜

____

Nicole, oh, yes! I love it!