I have nothing in common with Elton John´s songs, but the glasses-thing we kinda share, even if not that weird from my side.
I´m never allowed to pay, the only ones he took money for was my PC-glasses, as my boss payed for them.
He also refuses money for Ingo´s glasses.
Stubborn like a donkey.
Freddie (from the book Freddie Mercury A to Z):
They were a funny 3-gang, huh. Great when you can make fun of your quirky features.
Henry 🦁
I left him in the shop.





10 comments:
I did not know that about those three.
That's so nice of your brother Iris, I'm sure you would do the same for him 😊 What a threesome 😀
...you are the eyeglass queen!
I just bought some new red glasses. They are in and I need to pick them up. I've never had red glasses as I am not sure I look so good in red, but I liked these, so I'll give them a try. Love all the colors in yours. If I could find green glasses like that, I would get them. Hugs-Erika
I will be getting new glasses next month. After my eye surgeries I didn't have to wear them but now I NEED them again. They are so expensive in the US and I don't have insurance for them. I do like your green pair.
It is such fun to look back at the old glasses!
William, yep, they had fun :-)
____
Oh, Grace, I did a lot for him, sadly now... huge fight....
Sad we didn´t get "that" band, huh?
____
Tom, see me? ;-)
____
Erika, sadly I´m old and need bi-focals, so such small glasses are not possible anymore. But good luck wioth yours, hugs, hoping for pics!
___
Nicole, shoot. Necessary things should be covered, really!!
____
RedPat.... bitter-sweet!
... this post reminds me!
I need to book an eye-sight test for next month :)
All the best Jan
Lucky you having free glasses! I get the cheapest ones that look good enough on my face. One pair for computer and reading (blue) and one pair bifocals (dark pink) for TV and shopping.
I love all your glasses -- they're great! One for every outfit!
Post a Comment