I need to pee.
We have but a mini-loo without a window and for peeing we leave the door open.
The light is connected to the fan, which you don´t need in this case.
Ingo, into the darkness: "Let me give you a kiss".
I think I started this and thought nothing about it, but... it feels weird, LOL!
Kissing a peeing person must be love, huh?
Today, I thought is a good day to share this as we can be so lucky to have a toilet, even if no window and small - so many people are left without, today is World Toilet Day.
And also today is International Men's Day 🧑
Henry 🦁





29 comments:
Yep, that must be LOVE indeed. Nice way to celebrate the day, too.
Very lucky and convenient to have our own toilet. In the old days, we have a common toilet shared by a few houses and we have to walk in the dark to the toilet if we need to use it at night. It can be a scary thing to do alone walking in the dark, using a torch light or a candle. Those were the days. Handsome Henry.
Elizabeth, some kind of celebration ;-)
____
Nancy, oh, that must´ve been awful indeed.
I hate shared toilets, be it a campground or at work, some people just fail to behave....
...keep kissing!
Maybe not on the loo, though ;-)
I must confess that I have never associated peeing and kissing, but that perhaps proves that there are experiences in life still to be tried!
LOL. Maybe our really lille place lead to this!
I'm all for a kiss at any time! It breaks up the action.
So... we´re not weird after all, good to know ;-)
I've never been kissed in the toilet either, lol.
I had no idea we had International Men's day, but if there is a Women's day, why not a Men's day?
Have a lovely weekend Iris :)
Hahaha, I agree with David M. Gascoigne!!!
I'm glad I live alone.
Haha! Good point you made on world Toilet day..
Pissing and kissing .... what does Henry think about this combination?
Sami, yes, men are great, too, and the kissing, aw, well - to a lovely weekend!
____
Bertiebo, give it a go, LOL
____
William, oh, well, it doesn´t hurt!
____
ashok, thank you :-)
Black Knight, hm, good question! LOL.
Pissing and kissing, guess you started a new trend. :) Never heard of world toilet day.
We are lucky, indeed.
Bill, that would be some trend :-)
___
gigi, yes. So many are not....
Men's Day - that is a new one for me.
You´re welcome, how about beer and a snack to celebrate?
Or a kiss. On the sofa...
World Toilet Day! 😺
Uh yeah peeing and kissing, yep that's love.
International Mens Day and World Toilet Day on the same day?! Sure some connection there!
Haha, great post Iris. Love the mental image of being kissed while peeing :))
Kissing a peeing person is definitely weird in my book. Your loo looks way to small to be comfortable.
I was talking to a friend and it bothers her if someone talks to her from the toilet. I just keep my mouth shut.
Coffee is on and stay safe
nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
តើរ៉ូឡែត Onlineជាអ្វី
CJ, yes, we must be thankful indeed.
____
Nicole, well, I prefer it at other places ;-)
____
magiceye, ow!!! Well men do have it easier in case...
____
Margaret, well. It was kinda weird!
____
River. Yes. I never wanted a loo without a window again. But.
We could pay for this place - with help of both families - without debt, so.
What is a loo in perfection, huh?
We live near Henry and have a balcoby :-)
____
Well, Dora, try kissing then ;-)
_____
Post a Comment