Yesterday was super-mega-boring.
Four tutorials on norms in railway - (one!!!!) test inclusive (I passed OK).
That man talked so ... boringly, too, it was a pain.
I felt like .. shut up, I hop in the car and off into silence!
So, how about some pics from Australia 1999, where we enjoyed just that?
You think this is boring?
Not to us, this is soothing.
I remember it was cccccold.
In the tourist info we found showers.
For AUD1 you even had HOT water!
Ingo took a cold one, so I could take a loooong, hot shower, I still thank you, it was a very sweet gesture! 🧡
You think the sun is always shining in Aussie-land?
Nope.
Ah, I miss it so much.
Get woken by the sun and birds, get up, rebuild the car from sleep to drive, have a brekkie and take off, enjoy, either driving or just looking around, we took turns.
Lunch break and on we went till evening, find a place to sleep, rebuild the car back for that, take the camping chairs and after dinner...
Enjoy the beautiful clear, un-polluted sky, the wonderful stars (I won´t start with bugs here, that´s another subject, LOL).
I SO hope we can do it again sometime (maybe in a campervan then...)
I hope for "someone" it is soon night forever! 🌻💙💛






18 comments:
Mount Isa... my cousin lives there!
Really?! It´s a small world! :-)
...it's so lust and lovely!
Really spectacular area. I can see why you are drawn to it, Iris.
I want to go someplace right now. I was scanning facebook this morning and my husband's cousin is in Washington DC for the cherry blossom festival, which is one thing I would love to see. I am jealous. So since I am home and not about to go on a trip, thanks for this post Iris. It helps me take the edge off of my desperate travel craving right now. Have a great Saturday. hugs--Erika
I have visited Australia twice. Wonderful country. Had it not been for COVID I would have already made my third visit there.
I've never been to OZ. I have friends that live in Melbourne, well, they retired to Tasmania, but that's still Australia, and Warner's Bay. OZ looks like such a beautiful country.
Amazing landscapes!
Tom, it sure is!
____
Elizabeth, yes, and one day...
____
Erika, oh, blossom festival sounds wonderful!
Yes, we´re sure stuck, and who knows how long still. With mask on all the way... I would freak.
But glas we have memories to share, huh - to a great Saturday!
____
David, yes, we go there every two years and are more than overdue.
But even if they let people in... from Germany it´s a way too long with masks on.
____
CJ, it is! I miss it so much, especially the West and th Outback. Oh, and North.
I would have loved this trip. One of my dreams is to spend time in the outback. I love these photos.
I suspect you'll get back to Perth again someday. Meanwhile, get through the boring stuff and then the real work begins!
The outback would be the kind of place I would like to visit someday but probably won't. Seeing the photos is the next best thing. Thanks, Iris.
You have so many good memories of your trips!
Such a different landscape to me.
so many places to see in such a short life! I don't have the nerve to look at some of the photos from past trips. We are doing a bit of exploring inside the USA, but just don't have the nerve to fly off to the unknown any more. I hope things get safer soon, for our own sake and that of friends and fellow bloggers.
best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Out my window sure look different than in those photos.
Coffee is on and stay safe
I love your photos of my country. When I lived further north, I wish I had a camera and thought to take photos, but who thinks like that when they are a child and spending all days at the beach?
Nicole, do when it´s possoble. No one can describe the feeling being there!
____
Jeanie, will, do, oh, if I only kmew what my real job will be!
____
Bill, when possoble... go!
I mean Alaska and all, this is a minipli for you!
____
RedPat, yes, I am so thankful for this!
____
William, no ice there - only once!
____
Mae, oh, you have a huge country, so much to explore - I´ve never been there yet!!!
My Brother was, on my name, but me... One day, huh, we will travel again!
____
Dora, glad the world shows different faces :-)
____
River, oh, yes. As kids we took everything for granted, and mind you... if we had the technology of today.... pics-galore!
Post a Comment