Duuuuuuhhhh.... The answer is in mini-mini-font upside down on the front-page!!!
I am old. I only saw it now, my eyes are weak!
Clever. As in "The Simpsons"!
Henry 🦁
Yes, two posts, as I join Elizabeth here, of course, but I couldn´t help myself!!!!
It took me TWO days to find out!!! Oh, boy!!! 🤣😂😂



12 comments:
...I enlarged the image and could barely read the answer!
To being old , LOL!!! I had to take my glasses off!!
Love Henry's casual swag!
He´s too cool for any accusations ;-)
Henry is enjoying scratching his itch. :)
He´s just pretending to be smarter than us ;-)
The Famous Itch - Great Shot
Cheers
I hope you never run out of Henrys!
I wouldn't have needed to look!
Ahhhh....I could barely read it. I have to squint my eyes trying to read the answer. How satisfying to scratch the itch.
Padre, YES!! And cheers!
____
Jeanie, I do not think so, Henry would be sad!
____
William, lucky you. When I read it it all came back, too!
The problem is we always get the German titles...
____
Nancy, yes, such a relieve, LOL!
I would never have guessed.
Post a Comment