Who does not remember that scene? Tim Curry in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
"Sweet" memories (I went with a dear colleague (@Ingo: mS.D.) at the TU Braunschweig for this once).
We wore ... oh, do not shoot me... "normal" clothes (define that) we he had neither rice nor loo paper with us.
We enjoyed.
Now for some Smiles for Annie!
Here´s to more Smiles...
And whilst I type Tom Selleck´s German voice is on N24DOKU with... Lost Places! So soothing, the voice!
And yes, I have Blue Bloods as DVD of course, too...
THAT WAS SCARY!!!
mMS wants me back!!!
"Germany to scare: 30 ruins of days long gone
The Hansa coking plant was one of 17 large-scale operations established in the Ruhr region in the 1920s to replace small, unprofitable coking plants. It was one of the most important facilities of its kind when it operated between 1928 and 1992. At its peak, the plant could produce up to 5,200 tons of coke per day from local hard coal.
Visitors can tour the plant, which is now a recognized industrial monument and museum."
Visitors can tour the plant, which is now a recognized industrial monument and museum."












32 comments:
A coking plant! I thought maybe it was part of a very old submarine. I love the "working" cats. Donnie and Tom stayed close friends? I have Blue Bloods but only on usb.
Dear friend Iris, that is one smart cat in that video! :) Kermit made me laugh! The lake...is a fence! LOL! I love the winking cat! Henry is calm, happy...in bliss! Love and hugs to you, dear friend! Thank you so much for all you share. :)
I live behind a rock I have DVDs.... I think they produced coal? Not sure... but cool equipment!
Dear friend Linda, thank you for popping by! And happy you liked my assortment of "fun"! What is life without a Smile?
That cat video really made me smile...soooo clever. The last photo was wonderful too.
Hugs,
Annie x
I love Rocky Horror. I have seen it numerous times. Once is "regular" clothes and a lot in costume. I was even in a stage production with the local Community Theatre. (Father of the Bride in the opening, Transylvanian, and sang the Reprise at the end.)
...Henry looks so peaceful!
So many smiles in this post Iris. Thank you for that. And I also do not dress up when I went to see the Rocky Horror Film, nor did I throw toast. But it's a cult classic, isn't it? Have a super rest of your FRiday and start to your weekend. hugs-Erika
To Smiles!! Hugs! x
Big WOW - have you blogged about this????
When you love heat you are peaceful :-)
Toast? Here we are (supposed to) throw rice and tp...
Either way - never gets old (kinda sad, too). Let us be people, hugs!
I also went to the Rocky Horror Show in plain clothes. I had never heard of it and didn't know. It was a theatre production in Bristol and my colleagues had recommended it. Oh how I wish I could have dressed up!
I enjoyed the Tim Curry video clip.
And I loooved the working cats! My cat never does any of that.
Yes, I thought it was a lake until I read the caption.....
Great to see Henry relaxing, although he seems to have a frown. Bad dreams?
mMS wants you back? I do hope your week is not going to be abother 'What the hell now' week.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca
Funny funnies! Loved the winking cat!
A wonderful face and then all of the other faces. The fence is too funny. I did think it was a lake. Duuhhhh... LOL Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice weekend.
Kermit is the star for me, Iris. I love Henry today as he looks so at peace.
Thanks for the laughs, have a great weekend.
Good face and thanks for the smiles!
Ha ha, fooled me. I thought that fence was a lake. Good one!!
The Rocky Horror Show comes on TV here quite often and we watch it every time, love it. Thanks for the smiles. Hugs Angela xXx
Henry looks so clam ...
Enjoy the coming weekend.
All the best Jan
Oops I can't spell calm! LOL
All the best Jan
Maybe you are right and dressing up´d be fun! But then... man and woman .... difficult situation! Tim Curry was so cute and "brave - well, still is, though saw him in a wheelchair... Yes, those cats are the cutest! So smart! Ronnie at least is very, very cute! Hope Henry just relaxes there. mMS so far did not answer, but ESE did. Want me back. Hope for a good weekend, hope yours is not too hot. Weather-wise, not Tim Curry-wise... or? ;-)
Good morning then!
Yes, took me a while with the "lake", too! Clever, huh - to a great weekend!!!
Kermit sure knows it all, RedPat - to a great weekend, Henry-like!
You´re welcome and dito!!
Thank you and you´re welcome!
Same, took me a while, too (not two hours, though)!
I never saw it on TV, but then... they try to translate everything to German,which would not work.... to smiles xXx
Thank you for the... laugh! Hihi! Cute.
I would buy the DVDset but don't have any more room on my shelves.
Post a Comment