Love the cute boy and man, a sweet video! Cute funnies, the toilet paper did fly off the shelves during the COVID times. Take care, have a great day and a happy Easter weekend.
Yes, kids sometimes are more clever than adults! Have the bigger heart, so to say... I remember when people bought TP like crazy. Even in the CBD where they had to carry it on foot! To a great weekend!... Guess... oh! I´ll sneak in a Bunny tomorrow for you!
That's a great Henry meme today, and all the gas ones too. It's just ridiculous. The whole thing and the whole world is suffering because of 1 ego. Have a super rest of your FRiday and start tot he weekend Iris. hugs-Erika
Thank you, Erika, I think Henry went nuts ;-) Yes, sad with the gas prices. Ingo HAS to drive to work. In his private car. But for now: Long weekend, hugs
You do have me crying and laughing. That video got me and then the first funny was perfect and so darn true. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice weekend.
Dear friend Iris, the video of the little boy, Hudson wanting to sit with the elderly gentleman was extremely touching! What a beautiful, kind, thoughtful little boy! The marmalade cat on the Queen's guard made me laugh!!! Kermit made me laugh as well! :) Sending you much love and many hugs!
Thank you, Jan - yes, I thought this was worth sharing. I often get "sad" looks, like "oh, poor one sits by herself", but no one makes contact (which is OK).
Yes, dear friend Linda... it is so easy to step up and say hello, isn´t it? I m an introvert but learned this now. Just give a smile, you get one back! Much love and hugs on the way to you!
44 comments:
Love the cute boy and man, a sweet video!
Cute funnies, the toilet paper did fly off the shelves during the COVID times. Take care, have a great day and a happy Easter weekend.
We can all learn so much from that sweet little boy sharing a meal with the old man. Peace!
Yes, kids sometimes are more clever than adults! Have the bigger heart, so to say...
I remember when people bought TP like crazy. Even in the CBD where they had to carry it on foot! To a great weekend!... Guess... oh! I´ll sneak in a Bunny tomorrow for you!
Yes, I thought it´s a good thing to share this actually simple and free act the boy did... Did cost zero money and made the man´s day!
Thanks for the sweet video - we all could use more kindness.
And thanks for the laughs!
That Star Trek piece today is judt crazy, so is ginger cat
My AFFF link party today🇹🇹 is
HERE
much love
That's a great Henry meme today, and all the gas ones too. It's just ridiculous. The whole thing and the whole world is suffering because of 1 ego. Have a super rest of your FRiday and start tot he weekend Iris. hugs-Erika
To the simple acts of kindness, Gene! And laughter.
Yes, I could never stand still and not cuddle the sweet cat!
Hopping over.
Thank you, Erika, I think Henry went nuts ;-)
Yes, sad with the gas prices. Ingo HAS to drive to work. In his private car. But for now: Long weekend, hugs
...Iris, may you never sit alone!
Happy Friday There Rock Star - Thanx For The Giggles
Big Hugs ,
Cheers
None of us should, Tom - unless we want to and sometimes I do!
Big hugs to another real Rock Star! Cheers!
So happy you dropped by my blog today, Iris
much love
Tears in my eyes from that touching kind video. Thanks for the smiles too.
I know most of these are probably AI but they are fun!
Great fun, Iris. I loved Kermit and also the password one.
Profound video ~ such truths here today on your post ~
Hugs, ^_^
Food for thought, followed by lots of LOLs! Great post!
You´re very welcome and dito Gillena!
We need to be like that, huh - costs nothing! Just a bit braving up....
I think the British dudes are real, LOL.
The password word is like really "cruel", RedPat!
Yes, thank you, some not so fun fun things, huh...
Thank you - to being kind and laughing!
You do have me crying and laughing. That video got me and then the first funny was perfect and so darn true. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice weekend.
Love the funnies. Wonderful video, thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend.
#2 both are quite flammable
Thank you, dear Nicole - sorry I can´t come up with sketches atm...
You are welcome, Bill, to a nice weekend!
Crazy times, huh...
Big smile here. Thanks Iris and have a nice Easter weekend
The price of petrol has become really really expensive here, you could just about swap it for loo paper.
Tränen vor lauter Lachen... ja, es tut gut, wenn wir Spaß haben.
Frohe Osterfeiertage
(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")
Mit bunten, fröhlichen Grüßen
🌷 Heidrun
Little kids have good instincts and know when someone is lonely.
PUDDING!!
Thank you, Bettie, the same to you!
So glad I can do everything on foot!
Danke, Heidrun! Lachen ist gesund - toller Hase :-)
YES to both! Soon time again for THAT t-shirt!
Such a good video, thank you for sharing it.
Henry's meme is a good one.
All the best Jan
Dear friend Iris, the video of the little boy, Hudson wanting to sit with the elderly gentleman was extremely touching! What a beautiful, kind, thoughtful little boy!
The marmalade cat on the Queen's guard made me laugh!!!
Kermit made me laugh as well! :)
Sending you much love and many hugs!
Thank you, Jan - yes, I thought this was worth sharing. I often get "sad" looks, like "oh, poor one sits by herself", but no one makes contact (which is OK).
Yes, dear friend Linda... it is so easy to step up and say hello, isn´t it? I m an introvert but learned this now. Just give a smile, you get one back! Much love and hugs on the way to you!
Post a Comment