Wednesday, April 15, 2026

Of Course...

 
 
At YAGAN SQUARE, and it´s not about the sports...
 



This is for Tom´s Signs2.
 
 

Sadly this was but temporary - when I was there there was no swan...
  

36 comments:

River said...

It is a very nice sign. I wonder if you woud like the series Firefly and the subsequent movie Serenity. It has Nathan Fillion from Castle and is only a short series, one season.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear friend Iris, great design! I love all the views as well!
Sending you lots of love and hugs!

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, yes, yes, yes!!! Looking that up!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, ow, two years to go... Love and hugs back, dear friend Linda!

EricaSta said...

Die Ansicht sieht toll aus. Seid ihr aktuell dort... oder ist die Serie aus dem Archiv? So oder so, es ist tatsächlich imposant.
Viele Grüße von Heidrun 🌻

Iris Flavia said...

Wir kamen am 05. März leider schon zurück, aber ich habe soooo viele Fotos... Aber guter Hinweis, ich schreibe das nächste Mal dazu dass es .. leider aus der schönen Vergangenheit ist! Viele Grüße 🇦🇺

gigi-hawaii said...

I have seen only white swans, not black. My room mate in Thailand was from Perth. As for Muslims, there are few in Hawaii, so there are no problems regarding mosques and pork. I have dined at a popular Muslim restaurant in Hawaii twice. It’s very beautifully decorated, and the food is delicious. It’s called Istanbul Restaurant.

Iris Flavia said...

Both swans are beautiful and I love Döner and not all Muslims are fanatic, but here it is quite "krass"...

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Iris
The Perth sign is great and I love the swan sculpture?
Take care, enjoy your day!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, Eileen. I saw the swan-sculpture online and was eager to take maaaany pics. And it was gone... At least the sign was there! And Ingo.

The Padre said...

Enjoying The Local Culture - The Swan Photo Is Rather Whippin , Even If It Was Temporary

Happy Days ,
Cheers

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, I so did enjoy!!! And miss it, too. Sad I didn´t "meet" the Swan for real... to happy days, sun´s out! Cheers

Tom said...

...one of the best signs indeed!!!

My name is Erika. said...

That is a cool sign. I like seeing the whole thing too. I hope you have a super rest of your day. hugs-Erika

Kathylorraine said...

Awesome signs

magiceye said...

Beautifully captured 😍

Sami said...

I like the Perth sign too. They change its colour, etc for certain occasions.

RedPat said...

I like the Perth sign but I really like that black swan, Iris.

Jeanie said...

These ARE good signs!

Granny Sue said...

I like that sign but agree, even better with Ingo!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Iris, hope you're keeping well. Love the photos especially the swan. Sending hugs Angela xXx

Iris Flavia said...

Second home, Tom...

Iris Flavia said...

It was a good day indeed, Erika, thank you - hope yours was not too cold! Hugs

Iris Flavia said...

Love...

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, I love that city! (and man)

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, I found another but thought, nah, enough ;-)

Iris Flavia said...

RedPat, so sad I missed it for real!

Iris Flavia said...

Jeanie, signs of happiness!

Iris Flavia said...

Sue, yes, glad I had Ingo with me!

Bill said...

The Perth sign is very nice, I like it. The black swan is unique and a nice tourist attraction.

Christine said...

Great signs

Iris Flavia said...

Angela, thank you, all good again, hugs xXx

Iris Flavia said...

Bill, yes, sad it was gone when I arrived!

Iris Flavia said...

Second "home"...

Amypie71 said...

Neat sign but I feel like it should be alot bigger.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, it says what it says, PERTH :-)