Monday, April 13, 2026

Mandurah#7

 
 
Here is another wonderful mural our host showed me in Mandurah.
"The Guardian" is a mural located outside the Mandurah Community Museum in Mandurah, Western Australia, created by artist Celestin Hutchinson. 
 
Details are to come - for now the story:
 

 

Now details:
 

 

 
Now I´m going to cheat:
 

 
 
 
 
 

 Have a great Monday!



28 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear friend Iris, nice series. Lots of love ❤️ and hugs.

Bertiebo said...

I love part 7. Oh and thanks Iris for your Libere-icomment. Interesting

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, dear friend Linda - it goes to Sami, though ;-) Warm hugs and love on the way.

Iris Flavia said...

Uh? Why #7? Yes, today I walk to another place but next time I take pics of the Liberei.

River said...

Great murals and a good story about taking care with what is given us.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, Sami finds the best ones!

Enny Ratnawati - lifestyle blogger said...

haiii..nice to find this blog. great murals, interisting

Iris Flavia said...

Welcome, glad you like them!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Iris,
Since I am a nature and bird lover, the mural is a favorite and beautiful. Great find! Take care, enjoy your day and happy week.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, Eileen, I thought you´ll like this one - have a great day and week!

Tom said...

...water indeed sustains life!

My name is Erika. said...

That is a beautiful mural for certain. Happy Monday. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Beautiful mural and story

Sami said...

It's a beautiful mural indeed with lots of local birds. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

So yes, Tom!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you and a happy Monday for you, too, it was so far a good one, hugs

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, well, that´s Mandurah!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you for showing me, Sami!

RedPat said...

It is beautiful, Iris. Like a beautiful painting.

Jeanie said...

THis is a really beautiful one!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, RedPat is sure was a joy!

Iris Flavia said...

And more to come!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gorgeous and intricate!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing mural and story.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, and wonderful.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, glad Sami showed me!

DVArtist said...

This is wonderful. I love the mural and the story.

Iris Flavia said...

Glad I could share!