Monday, May 11, 2026

Nobody Pushes

 
 
Only one reason why I love Perth. 
Just had a chat about "monthly tickets" here in Braunschweig.
Transperth... a break of several years due to Covid? No worries, your money´s still on there!
For Monday murals just scroll down.  - QUACK!


 

20 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Lots of pushing in Boston on the subways

Iris Flavia said...

That is sad! I´ll stick to Perth then...

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The monthly tickets sound like the way to go, easy.
Have a great day!

Iris Flavia said...

Eileen, the Perth-concept is much better! The money stays on your card over years!

Tom said...

..I've never been on a subway!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

doesn't look like anyone is in a big hurry. Nice to see no pushing and shoving.

Granny Sue said...

So many people! It reminds me of the tube we took in London. We arrived at rush hour, and were crammed into the train like sardines, and us with our suitcases! Not a pleasant experience. I don't remember pushing, but there was quite a rush.

Iris Flavia said...

It´s a train, Tom :-)

Iris Flavia said...

I was in the worst crowded times there - and no one was pushing - Perth-people are nice!

Iris Flavia said...

Yipps I rode when The Giants from Nantes (France) were there in 2015, millions of people visited and yet... I felt safe, everyone behaved well. Ingo worked for the Little Giant Girl (background pic), so I was on my own (we live in a suburb when there).

My name is Erika. said...

What a cool video. Hope it was a good day, hugs-Erika

River said...

It is the same here in Adelaide, everyone waits until others get off and then get on themselves with no pushing or shoving. It's good that TransPerth holds your money on the passes.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I enjoyed the video. Thank you for sharing, dear friend Iris. Hugs and much love to you ❤️

Iris Flavia said...

It was a ... another being-on-hold-day, but with RAIN, so: GOOD! Hugs!

Iris Flavia said...

Here people try to get in before others are out, drives me nuts!
BUT! When coming home from Perth with heavy stuff a woman helped me getting in! So, not all bad here. You only have three steps too climb, to get on the train.... We live behind a rock here. You´re in a wheel chair? You got a problem! With small kids in pram? Problem.
Your parents were wise to leave this country.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, dear friend Linda - I always felt safe in Perth! Hugs and much love back 😘

Jeanie said...

Isn't it wonderful to be in a crowd and everyone is polite? I felt that in England on the tube, too.

Iris Flavia said...

Well, if distance is kept, crowds are acceptable. Other...

DVArtist said...

People seem to be more polite there.

Iris Flavia said...

Absolutely! My bag´s zipper opened and they told me! But that happened in Braunschweig as well :-)
Distance is the keyword and being polite, saying "train is full, please wait for the next one..." - and people do.