Zunge said last Sunday for Nicole´s...
SITAR....
... he wants to show you our green chamber and he keeps word. So, let´s see....
Funny how the cam sees what my eyes ignore. Charlotte left her "footprints" around the clock!
I wonder... did she rock around it?
If Homer makes you smile then the following is for Gillena´s:
Only Ingo can do that, I fail at flipping.
I mean, I can flip, just not pancakes!
"Nur Miele, Miele, sagte Tante, die alle Waschmaschinen kannte" - "Only Miele, Miele, said aunt, who knew all washing machines.", says the sign. And here you go:
Mielebär was a special edition. Only one set and Ingo forgot him on the train one time we came back from Perth. Gosh I phoned like hell and we got him back! He stays home now (friends were asking to meet him).
Henry 🦁 gives a thumb up from the Wastewater association!
"Lion-strong in the service of the environment"... Yes, we visited ages ago, brrrr... But Henry takes care of that!
That´s that about our kitchen. The rest is the toilet - very small but better than going to the garden for "that"! Hope you´re not red-green-blind then you might think we must be the most boring people....
To be honest...
When we "inspected" this condo my priorities were:
Balcony and full of light, foot-distance to the CBD. The very small kitchen I didn´t mind as I didn´t cook.
Now that I cook and bake... But, well.
We bought it, the neighborhood is OK... there are worse things in the world - really, our oven is that slow, when I bake I make sure I use it properly, so all I prepare I have to store in the living room! Can you relate?









38 comments:
Dear friend Iris, I like the clock. Love and hugs 🫂 🤗 ❤️
...my suggestion to keep rocky around the clock!
Glad you got Mielebär back. Hugs.
Thanks for linking to Sunday Smiles, Iris
Much love
Dear friend Linda, to tomatoes! And a great Sunday, love and hugs on the way!
I´d never throw Charlotte out, Tom!
Oh, SO yes, Gillena! You cannot buy him anymore! You could never, he came with the machine!
I am glad that you got Mielebär back.
Pancakes , Homer Wants Space Pancakes , I Mean Waffles
Yahooo00000
The red and green are happy colors. I hope you keep rocking around the clock. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead!
I do love the red and green, and didn't think about being colorblind. :) I think my kitchen is a bit bigger than yours, but still small. But we have a basement where I store cooking things I don't regularly use like big cooking pots and some baking things. Art supplies are another story as my sewing machine and supplies in the other end of the kitchen where my table is. Have a super Sunday. hugs-Erika
Ohhhh I love the red on green. I have a Ninja very similar to yours. Flipping pancakes, I can but Mr. M. likes making his own pancakes on a griddle. I really do like your clock. Thank you for joining SITAR and have a nice day.
Such fun items. For Ma the washing machine brand was Maytag. Her last one lasted 30 years! I only buy Maytag, too. (Though they bought out Whirlpool or Whirlpool bought out Maytag) I don't remember that they had any sort of a mascot. Too bad.
Did you pin a note that said “Please take care of this bear” ?
So pleased you got Mielebär back :)
All the best Jan
I have a similar green wall but in the bathroom.
Je me souviens que ma mère avait une machine à laver Miele jusqu'au milieu des années 60
I set up a new blog but google is still messing with me sigh now when I comment-it comments for the my blog that does not work instead of kathyinozarks-google doesn't like me here is my new one https://stitchesatthelake.blogspot.com/
Dear friend Iris, I only publish new blog posts on Mondays and Thursdays! Since I cannot rely on the blog news reader right now, I do return all comments on my blog by visiting and commenting on the blog of the person who commented on mine.
I did not see your comment on my Thursday blog post.
I hope you are having a great weekend, dear friend. Sending you much love and warm hugs. :)
I've seen Miele appliances being sold here, not sure if they still do though, love the Homer Simpson frying pan? have a great week.
I like your kitchen -- it's cheerful and happy! That's one of my favorite shades of green!
Thanks for the tour! I'd gladly eat a Homer pancake!
I can relate, my kitchen is also small, though it is bigger than yours I think, it is still the smallest kitchen I have ever had and I hate it. I have two cabinets in the back porch with things that belong in a kitchen, also a couple of shelves in the living room have baking trays/pans and the toaster. Then there are crates of things down in the garage too AND I have NO linen closet.
I think with all her legs Charlotte might have been tap-dancing around the clock instead of rocking.
Oh-so-YES!
I sadly lost my Hello-Kitty-waffle-maker, so homer has to take over - off to space!
Let´s rock in color! And to a happy week!
We have a small "cell" in the cellar but it´s not smelling good so... One pan is in the bedroom and to hep Ingo remember I call it "bed-pan", LOL. Hugs
We have two more green and one orange wall, too :-)
I think this Miele will last our lifetime! The Bär was a one-time-only mascot, too!
Ingo forgot the whole backpack on the train!!
Oh, so yes - he is not replaceable!
That sounds odd to me, RedPat! ;-)
Mon français est un peu rouillé - années 60, wow - oui, ça dure longtemps !
Oh, blogger! I´ll pop by your new one!
It seems like blogger really has tantrums like a two-year old - so sorry dear friend Linda!!! Hugs and much love on the way.
I saw a Miele store in Subi/Perth, I think they operate world-wide. YES to Homer!
Yes, it´s happy colors - only wished it was bigger!
You´re welcome and... ask Ingo ;-)
Tap-dancing! Thank you for the fun-start into the week!!!!
We have a bed-pan as I started storing kitchen-stuff in the bedroom. Other we have a small, smelly "cell" in the cellar - no option!
Post a Comment