Friday, August 28, 2026

FFO - Another Sad Good-Bye

This is for Nicole´s FFO:


 And for Gillena:

 

 Only in Florida...

 




 







Henry 🦁


38 comments:

Bertiebo said...

I love the cat eclips, and the sharks and.... hahaha

Iris Flavia said...

Too cute, the cats, and ohhh, farmers, be careful!

Tom said...

...yes smile it's Friday, but smile every day too!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, please!

Gillena Cox said...

Total eclipse ofvthe cat😄😄😄
Happy Friday, Iris
Thanks for linking to AFFF

Much love

Iris Flavia said...

Yes :-) And Happy Friday to you, too

Violetta said...

Nette Fotos wieder liebe Iris Flavia...das mit der Katzenfinsternis finde ich besonders gelungen. Und leider hat uns nicht nur der großartige Tim Curry sondern auch Dolly Parton, eine wunderbare Frau, Sängerin und Kämpferin für gleiche Rechte für auch anders gepolte Menschen, hat uns verlassen.
Ein schönes Wochenende und liebe Grüße
Violetta

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I love the cute funnies Iris! The cat eclipse is a favorite, love the sheep with the wild hair. Tim Curry will be missed. Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great day and happy weekend.

Gene Black said...

I told a friend "First Dolly, then Tim Curry. I hope the next one is someone I don't like at all."
Thank for the funnies.
Land sharks?

My name is Erika. said...

I know, it's been a sad and tough week with 2 big losses. And I love the Grogu/Yoda one. I can definitely relate to being short but my hopping days might be over, sadly. Have a super rest of your Friday and start to your weekend Iris. hugs-Erika

River said...

That shaved dog IS scary! And sharks in the corn/wheat field too. The Porta Potty was really funny until people actually used it.

Maria Medeiros said...

RIP Tim Curry and Dolly. Iris I love your funny little posts. Your Fruit salad looks so good. I love kiwi and melon and strawberries. They brighten my day. May blessings your way and have a lovely weekend!

RedPat said...

Good ones, Iris. I love the sharks.

Jeanie said...

So sad about Tim Curry and Dolly, too. And total eclipse of the cat made me laugh out loud!

Iris Flavia said...

Danke, liebe Violetta, ja, die Katzen sind super. Ja, Dolly´s Verlust ging auch durch sehr viele Blogs.
Dir ebenso ein schönes Wochenende und liebe Grüße

Anonymous said...

RIP Tim. Thanks for the smiles!-christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Iris Flavia said...

Hello Eileen, thank you, yes the cat and sheep are funny. And Tim Curry was strong till the end... Have a great Friday and weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

I had some ideas, like someone from Russia who sends so many people to death or some dement orange man...
Never heard of Land sharks? ;-)

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, I go with Gene and hopping days are over, too, I ask for help... Have a happy time, hugs

Iris Flavia said...

Yes to all three, especially that dog!

Iris Flavia said...

Ingo is just getting me a hot soup instead of fruit and gave me his oven, too. With that hopefully to a lovely weekend, also for you.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, RedPat.

Iris Flavia said...

Glad the cats made you laugh!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes and you are welcome.

DVArtist said...

Two greats at the same time. I like your fruit salad. I like the haircut meme. Too funny. And the sharks in the field. Poor dog. Thank you for sharing all of these with FFO and have a very smiley Friday.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes two to say good-bye to, how sad. But that sheep is too cute! To a happy Friday!

Bill said...

A great bunch of funnies, Iris. The world has lost two great and nice people.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, Bill, sad losses. So... to funnies!

Amy said...

Yes RIP Tim Curry, I remember him as the voice of Nigel Thornberry in the cartoon series, have a nice weekend.

CJ Kennedy said...

Tim Curry will be sorely missed.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear friend Iris, of course you know I love the cats! Including Henry's adorable cub! These are great! Thank you so much for sharing, and your fruit salad looks delicious! Lots of love and hugs for you!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

RIP Tim Curry and Dolly Parton, too. I laughed at the porta potty. Some fun memes. Happy FFO and AFFF.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh! I do not know that series!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, even in the end he was strong....

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, dear friend Linda - to cats -love and hugs on the way to you.

Iris Flavia said...

Ye, two in one week - but we need to laugh!

Lowcarb team member said...

RIP Tim Curry and Dolly Parton.

A super collection of funnies.

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, I hope they found peace... Tim Curry was so strong-minded... but I can imagine it wasn´t easy.