From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
Happy Sunday.
Same to you!
Gotta love the pink!
Then hop in! :-)
Love pink! Nice ones.
The swan looks lovely 😍
Is that a Barbie Doll bathtub? It's cute, I think my redheads would like that. I'll have to look for one. I like the white tub too with the pink swan.
Happy Sunday, unlike Picasso you are in s pink moodThanks for linking to SundaySmilesMuch love
I love all the pink today Iris. Nicely done. I especially like the pink swan computer image. Have a super Sunday! Or rest of it at least. hugs-Erika
I agree - wearing pink right now.
Made by Nightcafé !
I had a pink bedroom when i was a kid. I loved it, Iris.
No a mannequin in a real tub, sorry.My Dad once presented with a Barbie in a tub - you could fill in water and make bubbles.Yes, AI is great, if used right.
I thought she was quite stylish!
Thank you, AI really did a great job here! To a happy rest-Sunday, hugs
I had a pink bike, RedPat :-)
Very nice. I wish I had a bath tub. I miss one so much. Just to soak. How is your back? Mine is screaming at me. Thanks for joining SITAR.
We threw our bath tub out years ago for a shower....Back still hurts bad, sad yours is, too!
Pink Swan sounds like an exotic cocktail
...real men wear pink too!
Dear friend Iris, everything looks so pretty and soothing! Sending you hugs and love!
And he feels good :-)
So YES, Tom!
Dear friend Linda, yes, pink is pretty - much love and hugs on the way!
Pretty pink swan! Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.
He had to change color for this :-) To a happy week!
Very pink. My wife's favourite colour.
I had a pink phase, too. Totally...
Post a Comment
28 comments:
Happy Sunday.
Same to you!
Gotta love the pink!
Then hop in! :-)
Love pink! Nice ones.
The swan looks lovely 😍
Is that a Barbie Doll bathtub? It's cute, I think my redheads would like that. I'll have to look for one. I like the white tub too with the pink swan.
Happy Sunday, unlike Picasso you are in s pink mood
Thanks for linking to SundaySmiles
Much love
I love all the pink today Iris. Nicely done. I especially like the pink swan computer image. Have a super Sunday! Or rest of it at least. hugs-Erika
I agree - wearing pink right now.
Made by Nightcafé !
I had a pink bedroom when i was a kid. I loved it, Iris.
No a mannequin in a real tub, sorry.
My Dad once presented with a Barbie in a tub - you could fill in water and make bubbles.
Yes, AI is great, if used right.
I thought she was quite stylish!
Thank you, AI really did a great job here! To a happy rest-Sunday, hugs
I had a pink bike, RedPat :-)
Very nice. I wish I had a bath tub. I miss one so much. Just to soak. How is your back? Mine is screaming at me. Thanks for joining SITAR.
We threw our bath tub out years ago for a shower....
Back still hurts bad, sad yours is, too!
Pink Swan sounds like an exotic cocktail
...real men wear pink too!
Dear friend Iris, everything looks so pretty and soothing! Sending you hugs and love!
And he feels good :-)
So YES, Tom!
Dear friend Linda, yes, pink is pretty - much love and hugs on the way!
Pretty pink swan! Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.
He had to change color for this :-) To a happy week!
Very pink. My wife's favourite colour.
I had a pink phase, too. Totally...
Post a Comment