Thursday, November 19, 2015
I Do Wanna Sing In The Rain
Have I ever mentioned *cough* what great colleagues I have?
When R asked about my weekend and I told him how I got soaked by my old rain-clothes, E suddenly stood by my side and told me where she got hers from - a tiny "farmer"-shop in a suburb of Wolfsburg - she also told me how to get there, nice.
Off after work I went, just to find neighbour A in front of me, waving hello.
Guess he was a tad confused that suddenly I was gone ;-)
Thanks to all the little men outside who did not buy rain-clothes!
I got the last jacket in S and the last trousers in XS - for a cheapy price, too.
The hood even has a brim, perfect for peeps who wear glasses!
OK, it´s not high-tech, but for the price ok.
My thanks, also for all the coffee I still get, together with nice chats:
No idea if there is anything not made/sold by Tiger!
They said it´s yummy and accept that I´m doing no-carb atm.
OK, rain - where are you?
Lucky thing btw the red rain-boots weren´t available in my size - I would´ve bought 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You won't go missing with those bright yellow rain clothes.
I suppose very small sizes and very big sizes don't get sold as well as the average medium sizes, so lucky you for getting a good deal too!
Yes, I really hate it when people roam around in dark clothes in the dark!
And... there has to be some kind of positive outcome about being rather small, no?
Might be mistaken for a fireplug. So I wouldn't stand still for very long in that get-up. :-)
That´s true, too, LOL - good thing I intend to do power-walking!
Nice and bright Iris, I kinda wish they did have the red boots you would have looked so darn cute!
Post a Comment