Wednesday, November 04, 2015
My Old Neighbourhood
This is Gliesmaroder Strasse, the next parallel to Karl Strasse.
I never went in there to get a haircut, though, but I always liked to have a look.
Sadly there is no pic as evidence, but my Granma had a wallpaper just like this one!
I remember there was some drama from my side when Bro without asking put another wallpaper on top when he moved in.
Without even taking a pic!!!!
All that is left is my parent´s wallpaper:
The drama was that big that he offered me the sofa you see in the pic - sadly I don´t have the space.
Aw, the seventies...
Happy times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Lovely shot of you and your dad Iris. Do you have wallpaper in your home now? I don't think I've ever had it, mind you if I did it would save me all the painting I'm doing now :) one room to go tomorrow yaaay!
We had a similar wallpaper pattern but in green in our first apartment in Braunschweig!
Memories...
I've never used wallpaper, actually that's something I don't know how to do! But I think it's back in fashion as I see it in a lot of decoration shops nowadays. My son and daughter in law just bought a house and the lounge has one wall with wallpaper.
Thank you, Grace - and yay for just one more to go!
But you do have ingrain wall covering / ingrain wallpaper?
We do and sprayed color on.
Funny, Sami, that you had a similar one here!
Even the script is vintage 70s. :-)
The always accurate Gernan ;-)
Post a Comment