Sunday, November 27, 2016
High Up In The Cold
Yesterday was cold but such a wonderful day!
Despite being Saturday we went to the city. Thanks to the cold the city wasn´t that packed, plus... surprise... we were early in the day.
I´d totally forgotten it´s this around again!
The yearly charitable donation.
And yes, that´s the Xmas-market!
This is at lunch-time and we had our first hot wine punch.
Boy, that was yummy!
I had this for lunch:
Very yummy. Sadly I couldn´t share with Ingo. Chive... not allowed, would bring him in pain :-(
I know, things could be worse, but it´s annoying, no?
Well, with the hot wine punch I braved up!
Yes, I´m that close!
Ingo´s never been on the wheel and talked me into going!
And I don´t know why, might it be Ingo being there, it wasn´t that scary as three years ago with SIL and Niece!
I even took a pic.
Or two, just as proof ;-)
And this was just the beginning of a great day.
More to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Haha! Just read last post where you said 'never again' and here you are UP in the Ferris wheel! That hot wine must really have been potent 😀 Wish it was cold here at Christmas, so much atmosphere! Are you prepared for the weather?
:-) Yes, Grace, that wine helped a lot!
Banana Boat 50+ is on the table :-)
Does look cold.
Post a Comment