Monday, October 30, 2017
Thanks, Man
As you maybe know I´m not into church, I´m more the believer in science, so to say.
Yet I think Martin Luther did a good job putting some things right"er" and giving people an easier access by translating the bible to German.
Wiki says "Luther proposed an academic discussion of the practice and efficacy of indulgences in his Ninety-five Theses of 1517."
Now, 500 years later, he´s honored.
And we all have October 31th off and hence to most of us another long weekend.
Thanks, man, especially since the last long weekend I spent coughing through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Enjoy the long weekend and get well soon.
Thank you, Sami, I try my best. To be honest it´s still like "was it but a dream?"...
I believe in science, too, Iris . . . and God. :-)
A fair thing to do :-)
Science is how we learn about the world God made. ;)
Science is the key, agreed :-)
Post a Comment