Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Weeee



On the way home from the bakery yesterday I saw this very cool bike - with just a tiny lock!

The owner must´ve been in the lille photo-studio, I reckon.
Let´s hope the bike was still there after his session, what a trusty (or stupid) person.

And despite I think that´s really a very cool bike I certainly don´t see myself on that (anymore).

6 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It is a cool bike Iris and I cannot even imagine riding it myself either 😀

Iris Flavia said...

We leave it to the young ones then :-)

Sami said...

It looks tiny, a teenagers bike maybe.
I have a bike that I never use...

Iris Flavia said...

Mine is in the basement, too.
But walking is more effective anyways!

Revrunner said...

Fat tires are all the rage here, too. Not so much the extended wheel in front.

Iris Flavia said...

It´s kinda Harley-like inspired, I reckon.