Monday, June 11, 2018

It´s A Kind Of Magic



... KISS - Keep It Simple, Sweetie :-)
(Sorry for another earworm)

Maybe you don´t call this lille gem a mural even, but it sure made my day!

Found in Wabe Strasse, again, no idea who gave me a smile with this.
It is kida powerful, no, too little magic these days, this should change!

Taking part again in Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals :-)



10 comments:

Sami said...

It is a cutie Iris, I like the little magic pixie (not sure if that's the name). Thanks for contributing.

Iris Flavia said...

Ah, yes, could be a pixie indeed, Sami!

Tom said...

...and here I thought that magic was legal.

Jeanie said...

I adore this!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I looooove your little gem Iris, I'm always looking for little gems like this, without much luck ☺

Iris Flavia said...

Glad everybody likes it - and yes, I think magic now is legal :-)
I thought Perth is full of those, Grace!

dee Nambiar said...

That's so cute.
I'm coming from Tom's blog where he's got all those smile-walls. Lots to smile about, today. :)

Have a lovely week, Iris. :)

Iris Flavia said...

A lovely week full of smiles to you, too, dee Nambiar :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

Well found Iris.

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Blogging teaches one, no? :-)