Saturday, September 18, 2021

Freddie´s "Y" & You And Me

 
Just bought this 2€-game, connect4 - First time Ingo won - because I didn´t know/remember diagonal is an option.
HAHA, second time I won 😁 
Ingo is the better engineer, so I was like really a bit proud.
 
Reckon you have a guess for the letter "Y".
 

Freddie (from the book Freddie Mercury A to Z): 

 
 
Henry 🦁

 
We go through it all together.
Off with "A Day At The Races" on my BOSE to do kitchen-work :-)
 

 


24 comments:

River said...

I remember Connect Four, we bought one for my younger daughter one Christmas, she had just turned four and from the first game she beat everyone!

Bertiebo said...

I like that game. It's probably in my house, somewhere. Now I will find it and play with my granddaughter. Not with my husband because he'll winn

Iris Flavia said...

River, crazy how kids can do such stuff better than adults, they see the world different!

____


Bertiebo, have fun then :-)

CJ Kennedy said...

That's a fun game. Aww, Henry with Henrietta.

Tom said...

...it’s wonderful to have a best friend.

Iris Flavia said...

CJ, yes to both :-)

____

Tom I so agree!

William Kendall said...

I've heard of that game but never played it.

Shari Burke said...

I've never played that game.Have fun!

My name is Erika. said...

I have one of those connect 4 games. They're fun. But I'm really taken by how much Ingo looks like a young Freddie in the first of the 2 photos. Especially when you compare it to the Y page from your book. Hope you're having a super Saturday! hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

William, it´s like "little chess" :-)

___

Shari, thank you, we do!

___

Erika, guess... yes. And I´m listening to the real Freddie right now.
Ingo is as generous and great in his fiedls (electronics).

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I don't think I've ever heard that song before, but it is truly lovely what he did in the studio and on his piano.

Ahh, Henry has a lady friend.

Iris Flavia said...

Freddie was some legend, huh.

Bill said...

Never heard of the game. Love the Queen song, your my best friend.

RedPat said...

I don't know that game at all!

Iris Flavia said...

Bill, think it´s a fine game :-) And the song, ohhhh...

___

RedPat, give it a go :-)

ashok said...

Came here through Erika's blog. Wonderful blog..have a great weekend

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, to a great weekend for you, too :-)

Black Knight said...

I have that game at home. I play against my grandson 5 y.o. but I don't know why ..... I always lose!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I recall playing connection when I was a kid.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Nancy Chan said...

I don't think I know this game or played it before. My favourite is the last picture, "You're my best friend".

Iris Flavia said...

Black Knight, I think kids see the world... I have no idea! We think too much? They do?

____

Dora, I only learned it as adult...

____

Nancy, Henry is the cutest, huh :-)

Divers and Sundry said...

We enjoy that game! I remember when it first came out here, and it was a favorite when the kids were growing up.

Iris Flavia said...

A "mini-chess", right :-)

DVArtist said...

We had lots of board games when I was a kid but not this one.