Wednesday, September 08, 2021

TakeOff_ForTheFuture

                
                           
 
I think... 
I´m too dumb for this, but please keep your fingers crossed I can go into phase 2.
I´d really ... like to get the job. 
But. What if I fail.
 
Henry 🦁

 
"Eating bread is no art - baking bread is".
 
Two posts again. Sorry. Too much on my mind...
And LOL. If you turn on the sound... "Braunschweig" is... that´s not how we pronounce it. It hurts a bit (like Can-berra or Barcelona).


13 comments:

Tom said...

...stay positive!

gigi-hawaii said...

Good luck. Prayers from Hawaii.

Divers and Sundry said...

Good luck! I hope you get it :)

William Kendall said...

Best of luck.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you all - the long wait drives me nuts. Tell me right now... yes or no!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

PLEASE stop downgrading yourself, Iris. You have to think positive. If you act like you are already defeated, you will be. THINK POSITIVE and good things will happen.

CJ Kennedy said...

What if you succeed?

Iris Flavia said...

Elizabeth, see tomorrow.
I think you are right, though. But I´m immensely under pressure.

_____

CJ. Oh.
Party?

My name is Erika. said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, but I agree with Elizabeth and CJ. If you think you can, you will. If you think you can't, you won't. Believe in yourself! And good luck too.

Mae Travels said...

Good luck with the next steps to a job!

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

River said...

I agree with Bluebeard and Elizabeth, acting like you are defeated will get you nowhere.
Think instead, "I can do this, I've had the training". I hope you get the job.

DVArtist said...

Stay positive. You can do it!

Lowcarb team member said...

Stay positive.

All the best Jan