It was.... wonderful! I was sitting on the ole chair on the balcony, reading a great book when suddenly...
"The Baby" jumped in!!!
He / she looked at me.
And just went on with the business.
Darn me had the cam inside (pic from before... mama?).
This Peanut came, what... 70 cm or even closer to me and we looked at each other!!!!
The two walnuts were gone already and I had none with me and was afraid Lille One might get afraid if I get up to get one.
It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
Up and down Peanut went. Looking at me.
I froze on my chair and smiled SO BIG.... he/she wasn´t even afraid to see a bit of my teeth - think Peanut knew it´s a smile.
Peanut came SO NEAR.
Henry 🦁
Three posts, see Freddie´s rain here, if you like....
Oh, this was sooooo cute!



16 comments:
...cute!
So cute and a very nice diversion!
Tom, Peanut was so cute and brave 🥰
____
gigi, yes, awww...
So cute!
Cute critter.
This is the second time I've left a comment today and I'm getting tired of Blogger hating me. I left two yesterday and three the day before, none of which have shown up. As I wrote in my previous message, Peanut is a real cutie. Great shot of peanut, too.
PLEASE Blogger. Let this publish.
OMGosh. It worked!! I may faint from happiness.
The squirrels in our yard seem to know us but they don’t get too close. Besides, they are probably mad because we have a squirrel-proof bird feeder.
best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Glad you had a cute little visitor.
There was this boy who I went to grade school we called "Peanut"
Coffee is on and stay safe
That is so sweet. I know that feeling of freezing and smiling when something wild comes close (like birds, in my case). They seem to know instinctively when it is safe or not, but I never want to startle them. You had a Very Special Encounter :)
Now you need to take nuts with you every time you sit on the balcony, put some in king frog's crown and some closer to you.
RedPat, yes!!!
____
William, so sweet.
____
Elizabeth, Blogger hates us all - sorry and yipee it finally worked! Please don´t faint ;-) Blogger would probably laugh in delight!
____
Mae, yes. I had a scarecrow shielding the bird feeder - actually from the fat flying rats. Peanut destroyed it (it was fun to see, though, boy, they CAN get mad!)
____
Nicole, yes, so brave!
____
Dora, was he sweet?
____
Margaret, yes, it was ... a big WOW.
____
River, sadly summer really ended (13C now), but come some warm temps, and extra nut will go outside with me!
Love seeing peanut!!! I guess i didn't get to all my posts yesterday. Too distracted with my daughter around. Have a great start to your weekend.
I don't even have the words to tell you how much I love this post! (And that the little Peanut could see your smile. Yes he could!)
Erika, wish I had my cam at hand!!!
Your Daughter is " a tad" ;-) more important than blogs! Enjoy!
____
Jeanie, oh, I so hope to get that near again. I do know it´s a wild animal and not a pet, though, but... ohhhh. so cute and brave.
Post a Comment