Another word I had to ask my friend M, "Maccas?" and in his usual tone he explained... "MC DO-NAL-DS!!!".
He always makes fun of me.
#ichliebees means ich liebe es > I´m loving it. Oh, well.
Anyhows. I haven´t been there in ages and I don´t miss it, either.
Look at this kid:
I just can´t tell what Maccas wants to show with this.
The meals get bigger, the prices lower. Just like at IKEA. A hot dog for €1 (ages ago) - Ingo and I both felt sick afterwards and I´ll never take that again.
This can´t be quality anymore.
I think it´s a sign of calling people dumb enough... I´d rather go to a real steakhouse, or, if we can have food stalls again have a good burger there - we once stood in line for 45 minutes and it was SO worth it!
This is for Tom´s Signs2, of course.
Henry 🦁




27 comments:
I see joy on the kids face, terror would have a different eye shape.
I know a lot of people who eat Macca's every single day! But not me. I haven't had their food for at least three years now and don't plan to ever again. Although plans can change. I remember one time about five or six years ago, I was walking in the city, feeling sad about I-don't-remember-what, and when I passed a Macca's I suddenly wanted a cheeseburger and fries. So I had that and felt better. Maybe I just needed the grease and salt that one time.
Maccas: no no no!
Ikea hotdog: yes. But no no no would be better!
River, every day? Oh, my, not only not healthy, but also boring!
I do like burger and agree, sometimes they make us feel better. But then... quality, please.
____
Bertiebo, IKEA... I felt so sick, better home-made :-)
I have not been in a McDonald's in years. No interest in returning.
They deliver now, too ;-)
Brrr....
When we were in Fairbanks, the elders who were living there would send McDonald's on the plane back to the villages. Younger people asked for it. The elders got Native foods sent on the plane from the villages to Fairbanks.
McDonald´s on a plane! I can´t imagine a burger kept warm for hours tastes "good"...
...it's interesting to see the McDonalds ad. With the smile it looks a bit like Amazon. McDonalds has never been a favorite of mine. Here at Costco they have a large hotdog and refillable drink for $1.50, what a deal. Thanks Iris for stopping by, keep smiling.
My grandsons get crazy for Macca.
I prefer healthy food!
But I admit. Some years ago I went to China for work. We visited a region far from the main cities and we could only eat sea food that I don't like at all or local specialities. One day I found a Macca and it looked like heaven for me!
Tom, that cannot be quality, either.
Thank you for hosting again, you "have to" keep it going - I have soooo many signs!
____
Black Knight, I have my troubles with seafood, too, but manage white fish now. It tastes like nothing and is healthy (well, one could discuss that, seeing what´s in the oceans...).
Its joy on the boy's face. I haven't had McD or Maccas since they shifted further away from my place. Most youngster love Maccas and other fast foods. Have a beautiful day.
Here we call it Mickey D's. I'm with Henry. Nein, danke.
I stay away from MacDonalds and most fast food myself. YUK! Only when I am in transit-IE driving someplace far outside of the usual distance and not wanting to stop. Like a major road trip, over 150 km and I want a quick drink or snack. It never goes down right either. I think they are hurting if I remember correctly and must be trying to drum up business. Happy fall! OK, more cold temperatures, I know.
Nancy, I know it´s you, but ewww.... not in my case no more.
So far the day was great! :-)
____
CJ, funny name, but yes, nein Danke!
McDonalds? Just no thanks. I like the köttbullar (meatballs) from IKEA though. But I have not been there for at least 5 years, and it'll probably last some times till I get there again.
Same here!
Also at IKEA they force(d ?) you to take EVERY aisle. Not my thing. I want to decide where I go in a store.
I like their French fries but I don't trust their meat!
Yupp! No meat from there, We call the French Fries Pommes, and don´t they come from Denmark actually?
Not for me, it's been years since I had a burger. Meatless is the only burgers I eat now and they are rather good and tasty.
Hope you have a better place for that than Maccas!
I know someone who eats there a lot. Iread they add a PINK substance to their crap and as a result, can call it 100% beef. I like the fries, but would never eat there if it was the last place to buy a sandwich in town.
BTW, gauze has a finer weave than cheesecloth. But they ARE similar.
Ewww, what?! Some pink substance??? Ewwww. Never ever again now!
Ahhh, think we have slightly different products (cheesecloth sounds much cuter, too!).
Haven't been to McDonalds in years. I don't eat much meat so make sure it is good stuff when I do.
I haven't eaten at Maccas in years either.
It been ages since I been in a steak house. I like toast with my beef steaks.
Coffee is on and stay safe
Jim, reckon, you missed not a thing.
____
Dora, here they give garlic bread along with the steak. Yum.
One of my children works at Maccas here and they are not a nice company to work for, typical big corporation and all that.
Post a Comment