(It´s an installation, in my eyes! Beautiful and clever!)
Well, let´s start again: Welcome to the...
Can you spot Ingo? - please join us!
Really. Hanover´s was soooo boring I didn´t even mind to take pics, so if you wanna go Christmas-Market... visit us! And please...! I hope yours are like ours or like very different - would you like to share???
We both "hate" crowds aka strangers coming too near, but Ingo was so nice to join me anyways!
We went early, as you can see (they open up without lights at 11 a.m., we went 05 p.m.-ish).
He has to hide - the pollution of today would kill him for good. 1166 he was "born", BUT. I leave you for today with the one who braves up for him.
More resistant materiel and he thinks he is the original, let it be that way, OK? 🦁🎅
I saw no police, no security, wonderful!!!
To a peaceful, happy Christmas time. More to come, I don´t wanna bore you!







10 comments:
I think your Christmas market would be so fun to walk around in and explore. One of the Hallmark Christmas movies this year showed this market
It was fun. People behaved! It was good and yum - if you come to visit, let me know and I take you!
Fun times!
I wish we had Christmas Markets here. I love seeing them all. Happy rest of your weekend Iris. hugs-Erika
We don't have Christmas Markets like that. It would be fun to poke through the stalls. I can almost hear the music. Oooh, and can we stop for some Stollen, maybe some Lebkuchen? And a glass of Glühwein would make me feel better.
Looks like a fun time.
There was also a Christmas market here. I didn't know, found out during a walk. There was nothing fun at all. Just a huge crowd.
The Christmas market here is packed with people so I avoid it. Yours looks like fun, Iris.
It looks like great fun! I would love to ride that carousel. We don't have Christmas markets like in Europe but I wish we did.
We have a Christmas Market here in Hahndorf in the hills and I NEVER knew about it!! It was shut down during the covid years, but was on again just last weekend and I heard about it on the news. Too late for me to go :(
Next December I will mark my calendar and go with my camera. And money.
Post a Comment