We are a Daughter of DB and today I´d like to share this with you:
"🕯
Wishing you a Festival of Lights filled with hope and unity. For this
year's Hanukkah, let's reflect on the values of resilience and
acknowledge our
collective journey towards brighter days.
In the spirit of this festive season, may we
all come together to foster understanding and compassion. Hanukkah
teaches us the importance of unity and we hope that, regardless of our
backgrounds, we can find common ground in our shared
humanity. At DB E.C.O. Group we take these values to heart as they
remind us that overcoming our differences and working together is an
integral part of all our achievements.
Let's use this time to spread kindness, engage
in meaningful conversations, and work towards a world where everyone
can enjoy the blessings of peace."
And, yes, this is the original. Nothing in German.
Henry 🦁 🌎🌏🗺 💙💛



6 comments:
...let your light shine.☃️ 🎄 ❄️ 🎅🏼
For all of us!
Unity !!!
Good afternoon Iris, I received your Christmas postcard in my mailbox just now. I loveeee the wolf-so special-I sent you an email too but not sure I sent it to the right address I still have two emails for you.
Ok to share on my blog? your art is amazing-don't stop. Larry loved the Christmas wolf too big hugs from the lake and our hearts Kathy
Well put.
"..overcoming our differences and working together.."
If only more people thought and acted this way.
All year, not just at Hannukah and Christmas.
Post a Comment