With this clowny-like lady I join Nicole´s FFO and Gillena´s Lunch Break.
For Annie´s Smiles FB again helped me out.
Here and likely everywhere many get aggressive against police or ambulance, we need people like this girl.
FIL was police officer, Ingo was a firefighter, I´d join high-fiving with that cute girl...
"Damn, That's Interesting
So I’m walking into Starbucks for the 2 o’clock caffeine craving and I’m greeted in the lobby with this girl holding her hand up, clearly for a high 5.
It caught me off guard because I walk through that door all of the time. I give her my best athletic high 5 and she belts out, “Thanks for saving our lives.”
The lobby patrons burst into laughter, recognizing the overflowing cuteness and full smile. To say she made my year is an understatement.
I asked her name and she said, Jasmine. She said, “Can I get a selfie with you”? Soooooo cute.— feeling happy.
I had to take a selfie with my phone too. What a sweetie.
Credit: Brian Prehoda ( Respect 🫡)"
Now some funnies, if you like:
Note happy Homer jumping for joy!
...very yummy (our kitchen is small, so this pan found it´s place under the bed. For Ingo to remember easily I named it "bed-pan"...
Maybe I´m having fun right now - how about you?
Btw:
One day, Melitta Bentz took the blotters from her son's notebooks and placed them in a tin can pierced with nails, creating the prototype for the coffee filter. When this simple technique found widespread enthusiasm among her friends, she decided to commercialize her idea. In 1908 she patented her filter paper and the famous “Melitta” brand was born."
Cheers to all you coffee-drinkers!
Henry 🦁
















45 comments:
It is such a shame our service workers don't get more respect. They work tirelessly for oursafety, so well done little Jessica.
Lots to smile at in yourother memes. the bed-pan sure made me giggle.
I love this week's lion picture. Happy days! kate x
Yes, maybe copy Jessica next time you see an officer... I bet anyone could make their day.
Yupp, Ingo sure now knows where that pan is! Happy week(end) x
Oh Iris…tea cooked in a bed pan really made me chuckle (being an ex nurse and all that). Well done to the young lady high fiving…she’s been brought up well.
Hugs,
Annie x
Yes, I thought is is now really easy to remember where the pan is! :-)
To saying thanks to those who help and a smiley Friday, hugs x
Happy Fridsy Iris
Thank you for linking to Art For Fun Friday
Much♡love
Oh what a cute Henry photo, or should that be Henriette?
A sweet story about the 'high-five'.
Giggled at your funnies. Yes, that stairway is lethal, especially after a few drinks! And you got me singing along to Sweet Dreams are made of Cheese.
And food in the bed pan... haha. But what's in there looks good.
Yes I knew about Melitta filters. My mum always used those when I was a kid. I was sometimes allowed to pour on the hot water.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca
...Iris, thanks for the chuckles this morning, they helped to get me going.
Yes, bed-pan meals are best, LOL We need to be pragmatic here. The kitchen was once much bigger, thankfully at one time in the past it was split to make room for a toilet. Somehow I keep coming back to that subject, huh?
Have a nice holiday, wishing you better weather that ours.
You´re very welcome, Tom!
Great funnies today..
BTW - I got emails when I donated blood and then it was used to save someone. It made me happy to know I helped.
That's a crazy face.Smile. And ha ha, to star-trek. I hope you're having a super Friday. And end of February too. hugs-Erika
Great funnies!
I like the face you drew. She reminds me of Sally from "Nightmare Before Christmas". Sweet story of the little girl and the police officer. We need more stories like that. The shark. Yeah, step one should be don't go in the water. 🤣Have a good day
That is great! Here you just donate... But I am too old now, tired for two weeks if I do. I received blood once to, give and take...
Happy Friday to you too Iris, lots of smiles here today. I think some people are aggressive towards these services because they've been lucky enough not to need them, they may feel different when they need help. Your funnies today are brilliant. I'm smiling about the Sweden idea, it's brilliant. I did give blood years ago but we don't seem to be encouraged the same anymore. I have to say I didn't know the word 'boner'! apparently it's referred to as American vulgar slang..... I looked it up and I understand the joke now Hee! Hee! it's an interesting thought. Have a good weekend. Hugs Angela xXx
I love faces drawn with big eyes! And thanks for all those funny LOLs too!
Crazy enough she reminds me of my former teamlead! Let´s hope March warm up! To a great weekend, hugs
Thank you, we need some fun!
Great posts. Did not know about my blood donations. LOL
The face you drew today reminds me of the art work by Valerie=Jael who also does Friday Faces.
Love your face and thanks for the smiles. Interesting on the Sweden blood donors.
What a full post of good things! Of course, I like the lion mother. Aloha Iris
Such a fabulous and fun post! Loved the funnies, and Henry and little Henry as so adorable and cute ❤️. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x
What a cute story and wonderful memes. And I just love your Henrys!
She reminds me of my (really lovely) teamlead! Well, add to the story, say thank you in person! In Germany it might be odd, though... Or???
Yupp, when shark-warning (Perth) I avoid the water!
When I brought Ingo to hospital Joondalup in an emergency my friend (nurse) explained many are drunk/on drugs and hence aggressive.. LOL, you had to look up "boner", now that made me giggle! Even as a German... "interesting thought"is a good description, too - have a fun Friday and weekend xXx
I treid to catch the real eyes/lips. too, maybe not strong enough? To laughing/smiling!
Thak you, here you donate, you have a leaflet and that´s that. Paper-leaflet, too!
Germany > behind a rock!
It reminds me of my ex-teamlead :-) A very nice woman!
Thank you. Yes, wish I knew if my blood helped, I once needed somebody else´s...
According to the mane I assume it´s the loving Daddy!
Yes, Daddy sure is relaxed, huh! As Baby Henry - hope, we get a chance, too.hugs x
We should continue and do as Jessica did! And/or the Henries!
Bart Sucks , Brilliant
All The Best In March ,
Cheers
So many cool faces. I do love your art. Those eyes are full of surprise. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.
Great funnies and a nice drawing, I like it.
That is a very cute Henry picture.
All the best Jan
The one with the cows, I have those words on a purple t-shirt! The bed pan rice looks yumy.
Sometimes Homer´s brain gets creative, cheers and happy March!
In a bedpan???? Not sure i could eat that...
Thank you! And have a great rest-weekend yourself.
Thank you, it sure is fun finding these.
A peaceful Daddy...
Cool shirt then! Bet you send many people to the 80´s with that! :-)
And the rice has as new name, LOL.
LOL, it was super-yummy! And Ingo stops asking me where the pan is!
Post a Comment