Chalk-mural on the way to the "castle" - the artist is "Helmut". Too much power is never good...
With this I join Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.
And on The Padre´s request a good-bye now. We´re off to Frankfurt and then Singapore and... PERTH!
I´m sorry, I really need to learn to manage to film! But you get an idea of Henry´s surroundings and yes... cobble stone and stairs...
And of course I said, "Henry, this was a wonderful year", as you´re supposed to do all through January and SEE? A secret smile came out and it´s for all of you!
See you soon. Next post(s) are sceduled.
I expect there is no WiFi at the Caravan Park, and yes, Sami... we stay there again!
It´s our home away from home since 1999... Magpies, Kookaburras... "home".
AAAAND!!!! Oh! Today is AUSTRALIA DAY!!!! Flash-back to 2019:
We will need to get phone cards and manage WiFi on our own again, hence I´ll be off for some days.
If we make it to Frankfurt, that is.
Snow again. Chaos on the roads. Frozen rain. And we go by bus. Wish us luck. I am afraid.
Sweet: Brüderchen (aka my Brother), fK and my T called via What´sApp to say good bye and wish us a good journey and fun in Perth, awww... I sure feel loved.
"These mathematicians changed the world
Fibonacci (1170–1240)
Fibonacci was an Italian mathematician from the Republic of Pisa, who was credited with introducing the Hindu-Arabic numeral system to Europe, which is still used today."











20 comments:
Dear friend, these are great. I am with Henry in hope for freedom and peace.
Much love and warm hugs ❤️ 🫂
Thank you, dear friend Linda. To peace and freedom, this is what life is about. Warm hugs and much love in the cold 😘
Good luck, Iris! Enjoy!
Thank you - oh, the snow! Hope we make it!
Too much power can be madness! I wish for Freedom and peace! I enjoyed your photos and the Australia photos. Wishing you safe travels and a great trip!
Happy Monday Iris
My Monday Post
HERE
🎇much love
...Iris, I wish you and Ingo safe travels. Looking forward to your post from down under.🇦🇺
Safe travels! Get an e-Sim for wi-fi! We use Airalo!
Yes , I Requested The Video And You Delivered - Well Done And Thanx So Much
Travel On Kids ,
Cheers
P.S. If You Cross Paths With Grace , Hug Her For Me - OxoxoxO
I felt like I was really there looking up at Henry and I think I saw him smile. The church bells were magnificent, too. Enjoy some sunshine and warm weather for me. Gute Reise und viel Spaß!
Have a wonderful trip, iris.
Have a great trip.
That's a very good portrait, yes madness is a good name.
Have a fun and safe trip!
Madness does have a name. This has got to end.
Yup. The madman has created so much unneeded madness. It's scary and sad. And I love that suitcase quote!!! hugs-Erika
Dear Iris, I wish you and Ingo safe travels and a great trip.
All the best Jan
Oh , safe travels, Iris! Here's looking ahead to posts from Perth!
Love Henry with the Ukrainian flag. I hope you get a good cabin.
Good mural for these times. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris. See you next Sunday, have a good flight
Post a Comment