As I´m, still jet-lagged I start Nicole´s FFO with these Angel-Faces...
Couldn´t remember Harold Gould, George Clooney, Burt Reynolds and even Leslie Nielsen had guest rolls, too.
Ho, boy, still on Aussie-time!
My stomach says it´s (Perth-) lunch-time.
And more to smile:
Miss our Moped-times (Harley-Davisdson from 1977/78)...
... and mM who had one, too, and helped me big at ESE. When he had to let me go, he hugged me - yah, these darn bikers, huh?!
Some funnies?
Now I feel like coughing, though...
#Supernatural
Wish me luck the hunger comes back!
Soon I´ll bomb you with holiday-pics, be sure!
For now....Henry 🦁
Have a great Friday and wish us luck we´ll adapt to this time-zone soon!














36 comments:
That was another very cheerful start to the day. Although way too early...
Doesn´t that go for you, too? ;-)
But it's good to be home, yes? Eat a little, sleep off the jet lag. Thank you for The Golden Girls, that was sweet, only George Clooney still living.
Welcome to Germany! It’s always nice to be home though. I disliked living out of a suitcase. I enjoyed the Virgin Islands joke.
Nah, not really good to be home. Cold it is. Naked trees. Work-pressure and it looks like a bomb ended in here and this is just my stuff, wait till Ingo starts!
Yes, sad they´re nearly all angels now. I have the whole Golden Girls set on DVD so I can watch in the original, whenever I want. And much is on FB, too.
Nah, we always rent a cabin, unpack and have our little home there :-) But also living in the car was OK (back then).
Those canaries, huh...
Happy Friday, Iris
Thank you for linking to AFFF
Enjoyed the Golden Girls in my TV viewing days
Much love
Fun post Iris-hugs
Yes, Gillena, the Golden Girls were and are some fun - happy Friday!
Zombie-Fun, Kathy, but I am soon on German time again, hugs!
Oh süß, das Wiedersehen mit den "Golden Girls", liebe Iris. Lustig finde ich, dass manche von ihnen damals jünger waren, als ich jetzt bin ... und sie kommen mir immer noch "ein bisserl alt" vor 😅😉 Und George war damals 26? Sah auch älter aus...
"HELLO" in Mandarin ist urkomisch und die Idee, das 1973-Coffeshop-Schild beim Wort zu nehmen, gefällt mir (obwohl ich längst nicht mehr rauche und froh darüber bin, dass es in Cafés inzwischen verboten ist 😊)
Alles Liebe, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/03/rostrosen-winter-202526-bloparade-denim.html
Ich habe die DVD-series der Golden Girls here :-) Und "George" habe ich gar nicht erkannt!!
Na, schau, wir schreiben Mandarin jetzt!
Irgendwann 2002 oder so habe ich auch aufgehört, zu rauchen und bereu es es nicht!
Alles Liebe, hüpfe rüber!
Glad the jet lag did not take away your wonderful sense of humor. Happy FFO and Blessings!
I wrecked a bike (fell off too) in 1973 and hurt my knees - I still have a bit of gravel under the skin on my one hand.
I did remember most of the guests on Golden Girls - Mr. Burt Reynolds played himself. I don't remember George Clooney on it though.
The Golden Girls live on with the re-runs. A good show.
I enjoyed all the funnies and images.
Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!
Oh that Grogu meme is great. I'd like to do that today. I'd like to he weather to be good enough for a motorbike today. We had more snow. Second time this week. :( I hope you get over your jet lag soon. hugs-Erika
For whatever reason "how to write hello in Mandarin" is really making me laugh!
Wonderful and funny post. Hope your sleep and time adjusts nicely now that you are back home. Have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend!
Welcome back! Still jet-lagged a bit I suppose.
I really loved that video about the Golden Girls actors. I never realized George Clooney was in that. And he's the only one still alive.
Your funnies made me laugh out loud. Mandarin, and Yoda, and the Canary/Virgin Islands.
Thanks for the smiles,
Have a wonderful weekend,
Lisca
Nice to remember Betty White. Thanks for the smiles!
Welcome back home. I used to watch the Golden Girls. They were so funny. Speaking of funny you have some good ones here today. Thank you for joining FFO and have get some rest.
The Bobby meme made me laugh out loud! Have a great weekend!
I want to do goat too, Iris. These are great.
i didn't realize your trip was over so soon. I just got back this morning from Mexico so I'm just catching up.
Thank you, yes, this is a very important thing, humor!
Weeee, what, you still have... I once caught the bottom of a bottle with my chin in the dark (some drunk kids threw it on the floor) and the doc made sure all got out of my skin! I still have a scar from that (about 5 years ago - oh, wait, there was FB, maybe I posted about that ;-)....)
George looked too young, I guess! But I sure loved Leslie!
I have the set of DVDs - also... even if we had re-runs, they´d be in German. Gah... to a great weekend, I think I´ll watch GG!
Oh, so sorry for the snow! Temps dropped so bad here, too, yikes - where is Spring? Slept in till nearly 6:30, so... on the way to normal, hugs
I have a (sadly former) friend whose Son really did learn Mandarin!
Thank you, Maria, I slept in a little today and could even eat - on the way up! Have a wonderful weekend.
Thank you, on the way up. Yes, some men get attractive only with age, huh? You´re very welcome, I like to make people laugh :-) Have a great weekend.
Yes, I loved her, too - read one of her bios, so sweet!
Yes, I´ll watch some episodes today, too (have them on DVD to watch in the original) - and other: rest!
Slap!!! ;-) To an unhurtful weekend, LOL
RedPat, let´s goat together! Ohhh, Mexico!!! Hope you tell more, hopping over!
Loved the laughs! And now looking forward to your photos from your trip.
Great - give me time, it´s sooo much!
Post a Comment