From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
Cool videos, the floors are just amazing.Take care, have a great day!
Yes, weee, huh?
Those floors are beautiful! The only really shiny floors I ever had was polished wood, I think they used the same sort of sealant because that shine just lasted forever.
If we were rich, huh...
They were both amazing, but that first floor was my favorite.
Yes, the second would be better without the colorful light, though!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cool videos, the floors are just amazing.
Take care, have a great day!
Yes, weee, huh?
Those floors are beautiful! The only really shiny floors I ever had was polished wood, I think they used the same sort of sealant because that shine just lasted forever.
If we were rich, huh...
They were both amazing, but that first floor was my favorite.
Yes, the second would be better without the colorful light, though!
Post a Comment