Today I start with laughing faces cause... maybe Summer´s on the way back!!!
With this I join Nicole´s FFO.
Also found a meme abaut the French language about how big a book´d be without all the silent ones... I think us Germans.... we really pronounce each and every one?
And for Gillena I have this:
And something to smile about:
Henry 🦁
Smile, it´s Friday!!!













44 comments:
Hahahaha!
Your ribbons of meat look yummy
Happy Friday
Thanks for linking to AFFF
MUCH LOVE
Silent Letter Day is hilarious. And true.
Of course, my favorite funny is Jean Luc. Happy FFO and AFFF, Iris.
Hihi :-)
"ribbons" is a good word! Happy Friday!
I really need to think. I guess we Germans really do speak every letter! I do not "lie" ;-)
Hello Iris,
Love the cute funnies. The Henry photo is a favorite.
Eat like a bird is funny! Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!
Thank you, Eileen - wish I could eat at all. But let´s hope for a happy Weekend!
...here's to more flowers!
Silent letters are confusing. Did you know in Spanish the "H" is silent. They pronounce every other letter (if speaking properly)
I didn't watch the entire clip -did he mention Wed Nes Day. (which we say "wins -day")
Thanks for the smiles, Iris! Especially the Simpsons lol. Have a good weekend!
Great funnies today Iris. I had some laughs which was much needed. Thanks for these. And I hope summer is coming back for you too! hugs-Erika
Happy Friday And I Was Only Putting On My Socks
Big Hugs ,
Cheers
Yes to that, Tom!
Yes. Wednesday was in it, too, LOL. By the H-our!
Thank you, yes, blue hair, huh.
You´re welcome and Summer is on the way, Hugs!
Nah, Summer returned, Cheers to that!!! Big Hugs!
These were good funnies, Iris. I love the flowers in that town.
Yes to both, RedPat!
These are all great. I love the flowers instead of grass and the golden girls. They were/are great. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a fabulous weekend.
Hm - nein, wir sprechen nicht jeden Buchstaben. Das ist mir richtig aufgefallen, als ich begann, Deutsch zu unterrichten (während der Uni). Wir "verschlucken" enorm viel. Damit meine Studenten mich wirklich verstehen, muss ich langsam und betont sprechen - aber wer tut das schon im normalen Umgangsdeutsch? Nicht jeder ist Nachrichtensprecher. Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende - sieht ja wieder sehr sommerlich aus.
Thank you - to flowers, bees and fun!
Yes, Michael McIntyre is so funny. He has a show on Saturday night (in winter) and I always watch it. I had not seen the Silent Letter Day so I had a good old laugh at that.
And your other funnies were great too.
Meat salad??
Ronnie (fortunately) doesn't touch the toilet paper or the couch, but he does scratch one particular arm chair, which is now ruined.
I like the tiger yoga and Henry's reaction to that (in my imagination).
I hope your back is improving.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca
Dear friend Iris, I really enjoyed these memes! And Henry at the end with his big paw on his face had me laughing so hard! :) Sending you much love and hugs.
Ingo has a point on cats but it doesn't stop me! Love Henry!
The silent letter video was hilarious, Iris! Terry refuses to have cats too. 😭. I always enjoy your funnies. Here am I adding up the numbers ~ "Quick." Duh! Have a great weekend with Iago! ❤️🌺❤️
Nice to have wildflowers instead of grass. LOL at the Simpsons joke!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I sent that silent letter video to so many people!! It's hilarious.
Oh? Hihi, wir sind hier in Niedersachsen. Als Ingo in Süddeutschland bei der Bundeswehr war, wurder er s ein "Arschloch" bezeichnet, das wie der "Nachrichtensprecher aus dem Fernseher" spricht! Na. Ich achte jetzt mal drauf, was ich so verschlucke!
Yes, I sure re-watched silent letter day :-)
You don´t have meat-salad? LOL, now I do imagine how Henry´d react on the yoga-tiger! Have a great weekend here it´s back to learning...
Henry and I send much love, hugs and laughs, dear friend Linda.
Well, I am at peace watching cat-videos...
Well thankfully many people share their cats on FB etc, I enjoy that instead. Quick! To a great weekend!
"What?!" Hihi.
I have to re-watch it again!!!!
Those flowers brighten up the area and look fantastic. Have a nice weekend, Iris.
Thank you, Bill, same to you and we should have more wildflowers! I planted but the weather was too bad. At least for balcony-wildflowers...
Thank you for your weekend laughs 😁
You´re very welcome!
I let the dandelions grow in my back garden. For environmental reasons. Also I hate mowing.
I love the flowers idea! I think I will pick up seeds and sprinkle them everywhere in my backyard. LOL Wonderful funnies. Have a lovely weekend! :)
Two good reasons!!!
Yes, please do! I did, too, but the weather was too bad...
Post a Comment