In this way too cold Summer let me take you to Perth CBD in their Summer and share a refreshing beer/ice-tea /-coffee whatever you like - here we at at The Belgian.
Isn´t it just wonderful to be that "rich" you can afford to just sit back in the daytime at a pub and enjoy a fresh tap-beer? See the world go by. In peace and joy.
And here... dream on for real! I still hope Summer´ll come back!
Hope, if in your place it´s Summer it´s a better one than here.
I´m having a tough time atm.
Sick, not talking and the customer won´t move - and it´s cold. I could just... cry. I know others are off worse. And, as you see, I try to look back at better times.
When we talked, were fit and I thought April 1st I have my job back.
It´s a pattern, huh. Politics suck everywhere, business is fragile. I am frightened.
Frightened am stuck and if or when Ingo goes back to work he´ll work not 100% but much more and a heart attack is just around a corner. For a boss who not even once visited the premises.
Time to make fun of myself, right? Remember the Ice Cream Truck in our Caravan park?
The driver came right back so I was forced to go out in my PJs!
And yet... the next Sunday he was back! Yes, like that in front of the neighbors - so what?
You gotta love Elmo!




33 comments:
Dear friend Iris, I love that Louis Armstrong song. 💙
Much live and hugs.
Much love ❤️
Live and love, dear friend Linda - this was very fitting after all!!! 😍
Hello,
I love that song too. I hope you feel better soon, take good care of yourself. Ice cream is a yummy treat. Take care, have a great day!
Oh, today is more a hot soup-day! Summer took a vacation... But I´ll make the best of the day! You do too :-)
Too cold summer?? Wherever you are, I'm going there for the holidays! Or at least I want to.
Fun fact: Time for a Tiger, the slogan of Tiger beer, is also the title of oje of Anthony Burgess' novels.
So you´re a "cold guy"? I want 40+-!!! C. Don´t talk me into another book, I have too many and that beer is not available in Germany (that I know of).
That tiger glass was cool. And I loved seeing the black swan enjoying ice cream. Adorable, Iris.
Good morning Iris
I posted today
HERE
Much love
Thank you, that beer was yummy :-) Luxury... Here we don´t do that, going out.
Good morning back, Gillena.
...Iris, at this point I would gladly trade our scorching heat for your refreshing coolness.
Let´s do that, Tom!!!
Outstanding PJ's My Dear
Happy Thursday ,
Cheers
Thank you, out and about in this, Cheers....
Very cute PJs! Even when you know they want you back, it's still hard, all the waiting. And, of course, the worry about Ingo too. Big hugs.
Your pjs are fun, iris. Stay warm. ;-)
Thank you, yes, tough times. Hugs back :-)
Thank you, RedPat - 21C now. Brrr.... (for a Summer´s Day).
I love that Louis Armstrong song! Hope against all odds! Deus caritas est!
Thank you, I need all hopes!
We never get real hot here. I love listening to Louis Armstrong. Have a nice day.
I wear Woxers. Look them up. They look like bike shorts. So when it it bleeding hot, I wear my Woxers and a tee-shirt. I've gone out to the mailbox to pick up the mail while wearing my Woxers. 🤫
Oh, how sad about your temps!
Weee.... like Ingo´s underwear! Yah, so... It was OK to go out like I did I guess!
Those Elmo PJs are adorable. Sorry it's been so cold too. I wear the same style PJ bottoms (except in winter) and usually a men's T shirt. I went out and worked in the garden in my PJs this morning. Of course no one really sees me, and I do have to wash them before I wear them again because the idea of working in the yard and then sleeping in those clothes seems kind of icky. Hope it's been a great couple of days. hugs-Erika
NIce PJs, and they look just like any top and shorts people wear anywhere in the summer, no one would know they are PJs. I hope summer does come back to Germany, but you know you will always be welcome to share Australia's summer.
I hate tgat you have this job worry, and are sick...and it's cold, on top of all that. And then Ingo....so many worries, dear Iris. Why not just pack up and come live with me lol! Plenty hot here, fresh veggies, dogs to pet. What's not to love!
I'll settle for a beer! Cheers 🍻
Our PJs and us, huh?! And why not!!!! I went throught the whole Caravan Park in them to get tap-water at the reception. To fun PJs, hugs!
I should play lotto? Or someone invents beaming! Sun is out. let´s see. By chance I wear another Elmo-PJ - it says "Elmo loves you"...
Oh, wish I could!!! Thank you for the offer, dear Sue!
Cheers - to the gold stuff :-)
Post a Comment