Monday, July 06, 2026

Let´s Go To Leederville

 
On the way to Perth I hopped off Transperth and wandered through mural-heaven in Leederville. There is a youth center by the carpark and the kids are creative.
 
Just like at the Markethall in Braunschweig you hardly find artist´s names. 
 
 
And for a change, as I found him, the Black Swan takes a break, instead:
 
Henry 🦁  
 
  


 Have a wonderful Monday!


 

22 comments:

Bertiebo said...

A nice find, the first one I mean

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Unique mural, dear friend Iris. 🧡 much love and hugs 🫂 🤗 ❤️

Iris Flavia said...

Ohhh, what about Henry? He plays with the kids!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, dear friend Linda - aren´t both cute? Either way, much love and hugs... from a 16C day... brrrr

eileeninmd said...

Hello Iris,
I love both murals, the kiddies are having fun with Henry!
Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

Iris Flavia said...

To fun, Eileen! And, if cold.. to a great week!

Tom said...

...keep the kids creative.

My name is Erika. said...

These are interesting Iris. Do you think the Henry mural has been partially painted over?

The Padre said...

Looking Forward To All The Murals Coming Up There My Dear

Happy Monday ,
Cheers

Sami said...

A nice find Iris, I don't think I've seen this one. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals, have a good week.

Jeanie said...

It''s a little scary but expresive!

Iris Flavia said...

...better than smartphones, Tom!

Iris Flavia said...

Yep, idiots are tagging everywhere. Poor Henry!

Iris Flavia said...

Plenty to come!!! Cheers!

Iris Flavia said...

To a good, if cold week, ack, back to long clothes!

Iris Flavia said...

Henry won´t bite, Jeanie ;-)

DVArtist said...

Love both of these. Poor Henry. LOL

RedPat said...

Henry survives, Iris.

CJ Kennedy said...

Whoever painted the murals is amazingly talented.

Amypie71 said...

The purple colour of the girl's face reminds me of the colour of the Grape hubba bubba chewing gum wrapper, have a great week.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a lovely mural. I love the girl's purple face and lips. And Henry looks unique, too!

magiceye said...

Vibrant!