Saturday, July 18, 2026

When Cats Are Helping

 I am sorry I have nothing else for you today but isn´t this too cute??? Clever?

This is for...


 Eileen!

 Henry 🦁
 

 Have a great Saturday!
 

 

 

30 comments:

Shiju Sugunan said...

The best kind of helpers!

Iris Flavia said...

Wish I had one!

Tom said...

...I'll chill too!

Iris Flavia said...

In a sweater over here, but, aw, well. 20C / 68F right now...

Jeanie said...

Yes, it IS cute!

Christine said...

Cute cats

Iris Flavia said...

Helping!!!

Iris Flavia said...

And clever, too!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Cute kitty video, they are all smart cats.
Henry is looking very chilled.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's so hot here in Florida, it's the time to sit in a lawn chair and chill! Fun post. I hope you are well my friend. Hugs, Diane

Guillaume said...

Cats are usually not helpful, from my experience. They have servants, not owners.

RedPat said...

I am with Henry. Just chilling, Iris.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a super video and a very chilled out looking Henry.

Happy Saturday.

All the best Jan

Granny Sue said...

That was great! Thanks for the smiles.
Ol' Henry is looking pretty cool today.

River said...

This is very cute, such well trained cats.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Cats are the best. Dear friend Iris, I am chill 😎 just like Henry. Hugs 🫂 🤗 and much love ❤️

Amypie71 said...

I have 4 cats, normally they are more interested in their food or pats than they are helping except they do like to help get in the way, have a great weekend.

Adam Jones said...

Love the lion image.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, huh, such cute, intelligent (and chilled big) cats!

Iris Flavia said...

16C/60F.... Send some heat over, dear friend... hugs

Iris Flavia said...

LOL, true, too! Well, I never was allowed to have one!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, RedPat, in a sweater still. 16C!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, so cute, huh!

Iris Flavia said...

You´re very welcome! :-) Yes, Henry is old indeed. "created in bronze between 1164 and 1176" - due to pollution replaced in 1980, though. (Pssst, he doesn´t know he´s a replica).

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, cute, huh! They can... if they want!!!

Iris Flavia said...

I´m a freezer, it´s cold.... So hugs are welcome ;-) I send them back, with love.

Iris Flavia said...

Hihi, I can imagine that, having friends who now sadly only had cats.

Iris Flavia said...

Cheers!

CJ Kennedy said...

The cat video was so cute and funny. Thanks for sharing

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, so hard to not have one!!! Or two...