Friday, July 31, 2026

FFO - Why I have No Kids I

To have a Son like this! I had tears from laughing!!! 

 

hihi!!!!

 
These are for Nicole´s...
 

 
And for Gillena I have this:
 

Wish I could share them with the other thief, my Mom!
I managed to plant even more of their.... what do you call them, "outcomes"! 
 
Something to make you smile:

And some funnies:

 

Dad taught me how to drive our 5er at age 14...
 

 
 



#Golden Girls 
Thanks to the attack in Berlin we skip the Braunschweig CSD-parade... or does that mean we let "them" win? What would you do?

 


Haven´t seen our squirrel for a too long time...

 

... a Star Trek pen for me!!!! Will it be able to....
Finally...  
 
 
 
Henry 🦁
 

 ... it´s Friday!
 

 

 

40 comments:

EricaSta said...

Große r Spaß beim Betrachten der Bilder, der Sketche. Wobei jemanden erschrecken an Grenzen stößt, wenn der andere beispielsweise Herzkrankheiten hat.

Ein wundervolles Wochenende und muntere Grüße von Heidrun 🌷🌷🌷

Iris Flavia said...

Ich denke, der "Bengel" weiß, was er seiner Mutter zumuten kann ;-)
Ich wäre einer für Herzinfarkt, in der Tat. Aber ich hab ja bloss nen Mann (OK, großes Kind...).
Muntere Grüße zurück! Und auf ein wundervolles Sommerwochenende!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Loved the boy with the trombone. Laughed hard, too. Lovely gorilla story. Touching.

Loved bff during Pride month, attention span, and Jean Luc. Happy FFO and AFFF.

Iris Flavia said...

LOL, that boy´d drive me nuts - but his Mom can laugh :-)
Yes to the helping gorilla! But sad with Pride month. We will likely not go... Happy FFO and AFFF.

Anonymous said...

Fun video and thanks for the smiles!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I laughed so hard at the annoying kid with the trombone! His Mom has the patience of a saint!

Gillena Cox said...

Nice post. Happy Friday
Thanks for linking to AFFF 220 today

Much love

Maria Medeiros said...

Wonderful post! Very funny :) Have a lovely Friday and a wonderful August!

Tom said...

...kids and grandkids become treasure in our old age! Iris, thanks for the chuckles, a great way to start my day.

Iris Flavia said...

To keep your humor, huh!

Iris Flavia said...

Yips, I had tears for real!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, oh wait, we have one day of July still!

Iris Flavia said...

You´re very welcome, Tom.

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Just wondering, who had nothing else better to do, than to figure out what word was mouthed the same as the f phrase?

Jeanie said...

Never underestimate the intelligence of the gorillas.

Iris Flavia said...

Some very bored person!

Iris Flavia said...

Close relatives after all!

RedPat said...

Some real laughs here, Iris.
I did try 'vacuum'.

Iris Flavia said...

Hihi (I did, too, RedPat!).

DVArtist said...

I'd have to smack that kid for the ones where he scared the mom. LOL I love the funnies but the story about the gorilla is priceless. Ohhh good job on the strawberries. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great weekend.

Mae Travels said...

Gorillas are amazingly like us. But unfortunately much stronger so they don’t make great pets.

Bill said...

The trombone kid was funny but annoying too. Great funnies, Iris, have a nice weekend.

Lisca said...

The trombone kid made me smile. Luckily his mom is very patient and let him film all of this. It was funny.
The gorilla story is very moving. We underestimate sme animals, doin't we.
Yes I admit I did say 'vacuum'..
Had to chuckle at the parked BMW. (very often true). In the UK when I see a 'Beamer' in the traffic, I would be extra careful and usually let them go ahead. Grossly generalising, they are bad drivers!
That cat and the litter tray probably lived in the house with the trombone player!
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca

Fundy Blue said...

Thanks for all the wonderful laughs today, Iris, and the touching gorilla story. Happy weekend!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear friend Iris, thank you so much for sharing these laughs! And Henry and his cubs are adorable! Much love and hugs to you! Have a lovely weekend!

River said...

The trombone kid had me laughing so much! He's really clever. My kids made me laugh when they were teenagers and I took them all grocery shopping, other times too. Not all kids are demanding and temper tantrum-ing.
LOVE the gorilla saving his carer's life.

River said...

P.S. the strawberry "outcomes" are called "runners", most people break them off when they have set down roots and plant them separately, other people just let them stay attached and grow right next to the original plant.

Iris Flavia said...

I think this Mom really handled her big boy well ;-)
Yes, and gorilla, huh!
The strawberries never give up, so wonderful! To a great weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

A gorilla would not fit in here, LOL But I´ve seen many a video where they show they are just like we are. Mostly.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, quite a handful that tall boy! To a nice weekend, Bill!

Iris Flavia said...

I think that Mom went through a lot with a boy that tall!
Yes, gorillas sure are pretty much like we are, actually.
Will you ever say vacuum without covering your mouth? ;-)
Back in my day a beamer/BMW was a fine car.
Hihi to the pee. Have a great, litter-tray-dry weekend (other I wish you some refreshing rain to pour down)

Iris Flavia said...

You´re very welcome and I wish you a happy weekend as well!

Iris Flavia said...

To a lovely weekend, dear friend Linda - much love and hugs on the way!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, as said - I really did have tears from laughing - also because his Mum took him the way he is!
My big Niece once threw a HUGE tantrum in a store and I had no clue what to do, ugh!!! She was so loud, my Brother came running! (I took care she doesn´t hurt herself, of course).
To animals, huh!

Iris Flavia said...

Runners, right!!! I think even in German they´re called like that! Thank you!
Well, as I have a wooden balcony I have to plant them in soil - and they happily grow!!! 1974! If my Mum could see this...

My name is Erika. said...

Great post Iris. Sorry I'm a day late but I had company most of the day yesterday. Thanks for the funnies (I'm glad Ingo had you post the star-trek one-thank him for me) and you are right, that son had me laughing too. Oh kids. Congrats on those delicious looking strawberries too. Have a super Saturday-and start to August. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

The trombone playing son was funny though that trombone wouldn't last that long in my house. I loved the interview with Jenson and Jared

Iris Flavia said...

No worries, and no... Ingo cannot let me do anything - he ordered a Star Trek pen for me!)
Yes to Mom and the strawberries - have a great Saturday, hugs!

Iris Flavia said...

Ask me!!!! I threw out Ingo´s bagpipe in no time, LOL
Yes, those dudes are too cute, huh!