Monday, December 04, 2017

Can You Hear The Snow?



This is how it sounds walking through fresh snow, in case you wonder.

Ingo said "Igloo" - if he´s said ...



... I wouldn´t have stopped the video...



I really need to learn how to make better videos, I´m always too fast :-(

Tipps welcome.



Well, if you don´t have to drive this is really beautiful, don´t you think?

6C, rain btw, all the snow is gone already.
Yet one more post to come with the white stuff as I took loads of pics on Sunday.

4 comments:

Sami said...

Must have been a kid who used buckets to make the igloo. Looks cute.
Wow, a lot of snow already.

Iris Flavia said...

I remember my Dad made an igloo with us once, was fun.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

What a wonderful sight Iris, love the crunching sound of walking in the snow. I can't give you any tips on videoing, I never do it and I'm sure I'd be hopeless 😀

Iris Flavia said...

We should both learn, what do you think? Thwo hopeless might make one good learner ;-)