This is an awfully old mural, reckon the artist is VERMONKT?
I took it in Braunschweig at the old market hall, that back then offered free parking.
Now all murals are destroyed with stupid, ugly, mindless graffiti and parking is for a good expensive euros (thankfully we can walk to the city).




18 comments:
Can't be easy painting over that huge brick wall.
The eyes are a bit scary.
Thanks for participating Iris.
Yes, a scary lady!
Thank you for hosting her, Sami (she´s a ghost now anyways!).
That mural lady has a mean mouth, scary to look at.
Uh! What a scary creature! 👻
Then you don't want to be watched by this lady … 👀
This scary lady is good to put on the matchbox! The kids will no longer play with the matches! LOL
Have a nice week! A little big hug for mij Hathi! xoxo
...now, isn't she a beauty! Tagging is a fact of life with street art!
a weird and beautiful mural.i like it
Beautiful murals indeed.
thanks for sharing these murals
Well, that mural is either hideous or downright funny. Take your pick. Lol.
She sure has the evil eyes to scare off anyone who wants to harm a car parked there!
Those eyes are a little bit scary! But quite impressive!
That does draw your attention.
Sad to hear the mural has been messed up. The face is a little scary and I am not sure I'd want to park beneath her, but then I don't want to pay for parking if I can avoid it. Hope it was a good Monday!
I like that intense look. That's a great find.
Now you have a great week, Iris. :)
I would guess she wins all stare downs
River, yes, maybe that´s why the cam refused to allow more pixels ;-)
____
Ella, that is true, good idea! A nice week to you and little BIG hugs xoxo
____
Tom, yes, sadly tagging is the rule...
____
kwarkito, hmm.. beauty lies in the one who looks at it, right.
____
magiceye, well, kind of a "mean" beauty...
____
Kathy, you´re welcome!
____
gigi, reckon to me it´s the first!
____
RedPat, let´s trust her then!
____
Jeanie, I think scray!
____
William, it did!
____
Erika, those days of no fees are sadly gone for good there - yet, thank you, it was a great Monday, hope yours, too!
____
dee Nambiar, intense is probably the best word, thank you and to a great week for you, also!
____
Dora: YES!!! LOL.
Yup! It's like park here...if you dare! 😁
Not a happy face on that mural. If it screamed, people would runaway fast. :)
Post a Comment