Sunday, September 20, 2020

My Pig Has Friends, If Winter


 I near to never wear a chain. So they were all dumped in one place, stuck together.
Then Piggy said, hey, I wanna see a bit of summer, so I got at the subject and guess what! I found two ladies for help!
 

 Because Piggy has friends and said, we need both!

Girly stuff?

Yes, but this one shows a first hint, too!

See that heart? Wore it on our wedding. It´s from a place we´ve been in 1999, an iron ore mine... It´s....



... iron ore from Western Australia, yes!

Henry ๐Ÿฆ? He says...


So, maybe, yes, I´ll wear some stuff now, though... do you believe it? 

Ingo tried to kill me softly, more on that on another day. 

And my Brother? 
I sent a Whats App asking to have a piece of cake over there on our late Mum´s Birthday.
They went with flowers to the grave instead, sent me pics and yes. Cute pics with the Nieces even.
Later he called me. We talked forever, Nieces included.
Our Mum would´ve been so proud. We miss her ๐Ÿงก.
 
Plan: Tuesday I come over via foot, maybe tram, then train, then on on foot - the joy of not having a car no more... or job. No company car without job, huh.
 
Winter? Bill gave me this marble, one of my few things I love about winter, Freddie´s Winter Tale (another I got yesterday: The very first fresh Brussels Sprouts!!!! Soup to come!).
 
Thank you, Bill.
I hate the dark half of the year, the cold temps, but to see, to hear this....
 
Freddie was severely sick already,  knew there was not much time left to live, yet there is no bitterness.
Such a very strong and caring man.
 
                        

"It´s bliss".
Still, Bill.
I hope for some HOT days to come! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜!
And, yes, not even 05:00 am and I´m awake already (actually even 04, but blogger has it´s own rules now).

 



17 comments:

dee Nambiar said...

I hope your little piggy got to see a bit of the last bit of winter. Me too -- not very fond of those short(er) days. It get so dark so fast and I feel like I've wasted another day. :D

River said...

Love the little piggy and the ladies for showing off the goodies. The heart is most likely Hematite, I have a necklace and bracelet of Hematite beads, but very rarely wear any jewellery.

Joan Elizabeth said...

My necklaces get all in a tangle too so I never wear them. I was saying to my husband today that this is about the first winter I have ever enjoyed. I think it was because I decided to do things instead of moping about.

Sami said...

I like the necklace hangers, very cute.
And Henry with the green moustache, lol.
Such a beautiful song from Freddie Mercury.

At Home In New Zealand said...

Lovely to put your jewellery out on display like that - and, yes, please wear it and ENJOY it!

Iris Flavia said...

dNambiar, luckily still late summer here, even sunny :-)
But, yes, the days are getting too short...

____

River, it´s iron ore for sure. We´ve been there and I already broke a ring :-(
I just grasped the doorknob too hard and boom it went.

____

Joan Elizabeth, get some "women" for the job :-)
Yes, I will try, come winter, to DO things and not complain. Hard thing to do, though!

____

Sami, yes to all three! So glad I found those cheapies (only €3 per "woman" and so practical!

_____

Margaret, I´ll try! ๐Ÿ˜€


PerthDailyPhoto said...

I don't ever wear necklaces any more either Iris but I do love that little iron ore heart, it's so sweet. Not clicking the song link, still trying to get yesterday's out my head ๐Ÿ˜ I absolutely loved the Freddie video, so beautiful.. he really was an amazing performer ๐Ÿ’œ

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, haha ๐Ÿคฃ
Sorry, another earworm to come tomorrow!
Got the heart from Forrest Chase btw! Yes, Freddie, he gave so much to so many... ๐Ÿ’œ

Ella said...

I love your little piggy!
That song are really killing me softly too ...
And Henry ... oh my gosh, he has a mustache!
๐Ÿฆ‹ was here!
Little big hug for you!
xoxo

Iris Flavia said...

Ella, so nice to see you!
A little BIG hug to you! ๐Ÿ˜

Tom said...

...I have no chains to get tangles!!! Since when did Henry grow a mustache?

Iris Flavia said...

Since he said hi to the Irish, I reckon Henry took it? Hubby wears a chain. Real men do that, think about it ๐Ÿ˜‰
Not a must, just a sign - I sure do not attempt to grow a mustache! Please, noooo (we have ads for women razors face-wise, ewww! Last time I shaved my legs was 2006 and Ingo asked me if I´m stupid, there is nothing to see anyways).

gigi-hawaii said...

Your mother would have been proud to watch you and your brother chat. Lovely moment.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, he is my best friend.

Bill said...

Henry is looking really cool with that mustache. My wife and I both have a necklace with a half heart on each one with a quote on it. Put it together and you have a whole heart. We got it when we were first married. I just got Reoberta Flack's version of Killing Me Softly With His Song from the library last week. Enjoy your evening.

Iris Flavia said...

That is very, very sweet with the necklace , Bill!

Jeanie said...

I hate the dark days too. But I love that you and your brother can share those good long talks about your mom. As we get older, there are fewer and fewer who knew those people so close to our lives.