Monday, August 01, 2022

Welcome, August

How come summer rolls by so quickly?
Autumn and Winter will take forever again. 
And, if "lucky" as a neighbor said, "really cold".
 
Our politicians blame Put#n and tell us to keep it down to 19C / 66F max in winter, wear proper clothes etc, drink hot tea (huh - how does that not need energy???) 
 
Anyhows - my day started with messages from sweet July - and only upon answering I was aware of the fact it´s August again!
 
So, as addendum (and without Six-Thirty hence) I share, maybe some of you speak German:
 

Wished teamleader a good weekend and let him know I´ll be back on Monday 06:00 am in case he wants a meeting - other a Laster will roll over me.
Casual for lorry/truck. 
 
Certainly!!! It´s N, the one with Tanne Kee.
He very much later wished me a good weekend too, without Laster aka guilt! 🤣 and put it down to LKW - LastKraftWagen.
 
Look out with whom you make jokes - can come back like a boomerang!!
 
Next, an e-mail:
 

 ... ton, you.
What a start, new month!
 

 We celebrate you!
And yes, I took part at Sami´s murals, too, of course! 
 
Henry 🦁


Let´s hope it stays this way!
Six-Thirty you find at last post.



6 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Rabbit, rabbit. White rabbit. That's what one is supposed to say on the first of the month. How did July go by so quickly! As they say on "Game of Thrones", Winter is coming. in the meantime, I'll enjoy the heat and humidity.

gigi-hawaii said...

My grandkids return to school today, Aug. 1. It's up to 88F here so hot in Hawaii.

Bill said...

August begains here with a day of rain.

Bertiebo said...

Yes, that's how it always goes when it comes to spring/summer, autumn and winter. Quite a pity

Iris Flavia said...

Bill, yes and yay to summer rain!

____

Bertiebo, I´ll try to fully enjoy August and not be depressed...

Divers and Sundry said...

August is a great month, isn't it, perfectly capping off the season. We're being told to keep our thermostats set so as not to use too much electricity. That works fine for me during the day, but I like it cooler than that for sleeping.