Hi peeps - this is my super-cool ticket to Elizabeth´s T!
Isn´t the color just fancy?
No sugar, all natural ingredients (they state) - just shake well!
To "summer", right!
The journal aka my week, if you care (oh, time flies!):
Monday: Extremly windy and cold, rain partially so loud I heard it inside (we live ground floor!). Work was OK and at the pharmacy the woman was super-nice.
4 sessions of training.
Tuesday: Shoot. I´m nearly done with a first version of the "new Intranet". And the Database-handbook is "all nice now".
I had time to listen to Bro complaining endlessly about his wife´s family and his old job.
Again, too! Boy, can he brag! (He is right, though. Even his wife wonders how Bro and I get along so well - she and her Brothers... awful, so sad!!! And that company Bro quit from... horrible. How come I am so lucky?)
How about YOU? If you have siblings, all fine?
The attorney we had to meet upon our Mom´s passing said we are a first.
No discussion upon our parent´s wish who gets what, just sadness they are gone.
Others, he said, FIGHT!!!
"We are family" - right?
I mean... I disagree often, too. But I respect. Same from his side.
Had another internal job-interview afterwards.
One project I sadly cannot take: Taking technical pictures of trains and trams that old there are no CAD-drawings (there must be "normal" technical drawings, but that´s not enough).
This would involve German-wide travel. Ingo immediately agreed a NO to that. He was still stressed out from the visit to Leer.
4 sessions of training.
Heavy rain - no TV-signal.
Wednesday: Handbook done. But we´ll meet again 😀. Certainly I had to share but then boss needed to interfere - I had no idea you can edit screenshots in Powerpoint!
@ William, yes, again. I sat on my hands whilst he was working on my PC...
He was content with our chaos-team´s outcome over all.
And did you know you can send your work to others via CIM but not to yourself? And then you wonder you get the document via e-mail from CIM "personally"! Did I feel dumb/was I surprised, because, certainly my colleagues watched me struggling to get it send to me as well, not only to them... Alas, what a crazy world!
Project Intranet. Oh, boy. Working with women without knowing the rules is... dangerous.
Ingo told me about the dangers afterwards and I´d trapped into every single one.
But reckon we can "play nice".
Thursday: Learning
SAP is a second plan at work. Each colleague (and Ingo) I asked said NO to that.
Alas. Worse: If I manage and the project goes on ESE may say no to
ALSTOM in the future.
I can just see what happens... (wish me luck for ALSTOM, please!).
Friday: Work: Sharepoint... got it!
Other SUMMER!! See here, if you like!
Weekend: Saturday: Cold. Good bye, summer.
Munchy-wise:
Quick and easy.
And yummy. Maybe even healthy. Cheap.
"Art"-wise:
My second ticket to Elizabeth´s T, don´t you think?
Weather is to be:
SUMMER!!!!
And ESE said:
So, here I am! Off work!
Happy Dance!
Henry 🦁













21 comments:
Your drawing of the girl in a rainstorm is really great. I love how you captured the wind!
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com
It was not so funny being in there, "LOL"!
It was really super stormy. Crazy for a "summer"-day.
I also love your Mary Poppins drawing, so funny. Happy T Day Jan S
In Autumn, yes, but we should have summer over here...
You are lucky you get along well with your brother. I get along really well with my sister too. We are both lucky.
Your journal pages are awesome - I really love the pictures of your mad brother. Delightful pina colada picture you did as well.
Work is always something isn't it? I hate any drama or games and always refused to play in them. Probably resulted in less promotions and money, but I just can't do them. I use PPT a lot, and wish I knew more tricks with it. There is so much you can do. Learning SAP sounds no fun, but I am sure you will master it well.
Great looking drinks (I do love that color).
Happy T-day, have a fabulous week, and hugz
Nancy, to lucky us with our siblings!!!
Nearly forgot about the Piña Colada- thank you for the reminder!
Yes, Bro took his time... my ear nearly fell off...
I would handle both situations differently.
Yupps. Was asked if I want "more". No. A great team and fun and joy is what I want!
Sadly PPT might be off my schedule. But 365 is all around, right? I hate not knowing,but let´s see what pops up next!
Thank you. LOL, the next one with SAP saying no. Hopes are high for ALSTOM wanting me back in time!!
To Piña Colada and a happy week - sun came out!!! 22C (too cold still). Hugz!
...colorful, but I like my water plain.
Those look like very pretty drinks. It's sad when siblings don't get along. The situation grows worse after the parents die. I have some distant cousins that are bickering and barely a month after their mother passed away. So very sad. Well, that doesn't end T Day on a happy note. Cute snowman, but put him back in the drawer. He's 4 months too early! Happy T Day
love your journal pages Iris especially the windy one we have wind here today and finally a cool down but too wet to work on the grass etc oh well
you find the neatest drinks too sounds delicious and no sugar makes them perfect
Hope you get some warmer summer weather soon hugs from the lake
The little tins are fancy. Looks like it'd be fun to try a variety. I've never had fried rice with fried egg. Sounds tasty.
My sister and I have no contact at all. Every few years I reach out, but she's just not interested. At least there was no fighting after Mother died and no fighting now. I'm good with that.
Happy T Tuesday
I have no contact with my sisters out of self preservation.
We were supposed to have rain all night long and all day today and so far nothing at all. And it is only 23˚C so we need it warmer for a summer afternoon!
I always enjoy your journal drawings, Iris.
Nice drawings again. Enjoy the sun, rain or whatever comes your way.
Do all the different flavors make different colored water? I love that pink. And I have to laugh at the drawings of your angry brother. I have a brother too, and in response to your comment on my blog, we pretty much get along too. And your Rosie the Riveter drawing is great too. I can tell who you meant. In hope you're having a super T day. Hugs-Erika
Loving your Pina Colada drink sketch!
It must be hard when siblings don't get along. My brother is my best friend, so I don't really know what that is like. I am glad.
Have a great week, Iris.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate
Great that they gave you a day off when the weather was nice. You deserve it.
I love your drawings, especially the one in the storm. (Here it is still very hot. But you don't want to hear that...)
That powder drink looks great. We had that years ago but in those days it was 60 % sugar, so I didn't buy it again. But it was very refreshing.
Yes, I have one sister and we get along regarding the important stuff like money and inheritance. You have really captured the emotions of anger in the drawing of your angry brother. Very good.
Happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca
Sorry I am late visiting. I spent time last night in an ice bath trying to help my back I hurt during the neighborhood clean up. Even though I bent with my knees, I felt something go when I stood up.
Nice drinks, both the colorful one and the drawn one. Love the drawings. The windswept one was fabulous.
I don't play games at work. Feelings can get hurt when that happens. Thanks for sharing your week and your drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear Iris.
That color is just great! And I'm really loving your journal sdrawings. And the umbrella! A day off is always a good thing. On a great day, even better!
Tom, at least it tastes good :-)
____
CJ, yes, so sad, after all we grew up together! I am so glad I have my Brother like that.
My SIL´s Brothers are... I sadly know them and know it´s true. What a waste.
The Snowman is under control :-)
____
Kathy, it really was super-windy!And it seems to cool down again, buhuuu....
Here yesterday people were mowing grass like crazy. I thought it never stops, LOL... Good luck with yours. MY Brother´s mower blew up, he told me!
____
Divers and Sundry, the rice is even ready to go to the microwave, super-easy and tasty! By Uncle Ben´s.
And for the fried egg I always put a lid on.
I am very, very sorry to learn about your Sister. I don´t understand. My Brother was mad at me once, avoided me for a whole year - and cannot remember that!
But promised it will never happen again.
It must be frustrating to reach out for nothing. Hugs...
_____
William, that is... sad. Sounds like my SIL.
____
RedPat, 23C is better than what I have (18C). Either way to warmer temps!!! It´s summer after all!
Thank you, the sketches are fun to reflect the days.
____
Bill, it was a good day :-)
____
Erika, I still have to find out about the colors, but as it is hopefully all natural I expect so!
Yes, LOL, it was an endless tirade I had to endure! Bro let it all out! And he was LOUD. Well, naturally.
Oh! You recognized Rosie the Riveter!!! Amazing - she came out so "bad"! Hugs from here
____
Kate, the drink is (I still have some) super-yummy. From ALDI, LOL.
My Brother is my best friend after Ingo, too. Her Brothers, though... I know them The stories must be sadly true. What a waste.
We sure can be glad!!!
____
Lisca, yes, it was wonderful to have a day for myself - I cleaned up, LOL.
And I sat in the rain!!!
It was... warm :-)
Haven´t I read you and your Sister do get along more than just well? I hope I am right... hugs and to Siblings...
___
Elizabeth, oh, I am sorry. An ice bath?! Here is a ... don´t know how to call it, a "studio" that offers cold to get rid of fat. Crazy.
I have a colleague who went swimming in these temps outside!!! Ccccccold!
I hop it helped. Yes, always bend down when lifting something. Hm. Seems not to help? What did you pick up?
The wind was really bad, a storm, rather! I had to use my weight against it!
I never play games. I try to be nice to SIL, the only game I do. For my Brother´s sake.
To health (and good weather)
____
Jeanie, you should taste it, too! Really yummy!
Thankfully I had no umbrella - one of us would´ve taken flight :-)
I like my water just plain. Sometimes I drop in some fresh lemon peel for extra flavour, but only in summer.
I hope all the work stuff gets worked out so everyone is happy.
I get along with both my siblings and my children all get along with each other too.
I love your drawings.
That water looks so good. I wonder if we have it here in the states. You sure have had a bad summer for weather. I have 3 brothers left. I am the oldest. We get along on a very superficial level. They all love trump and that sometimes gets in the way. I never see them just talk to them on the phone. I was very lucky when my mom passed there was no fighting or cheating over things. I would rather have my mom here though. Have a great evening, Iris.
Post a Comment