Monday, January 01, 2024

Calendar - How Much Does Color Weigh?

 
I got a second "Imagine"-calendar and wanted to know how much weight 2023 gained.
I´m not talking about myself ๐Ÿ˜‰ and yes, third post today. I blame it on the long night yesterday due to the ### who had fireworks till... argh.
Here they are side by side...



Tomorrow will be it´s last appearance.... time runs.
Any guess?

It surprised me:
 
 
As you maybe saw in first pic I have more calendars:

 
Einstein? Just scroll down for calendar #1! And, what I did not expect but was so happy about:
 
 
Maybe that means ESE will keep me?
 
And for now last:
 

 Who does not want wisdom, huh?
 

 I am sorry it´s all in German.  But just take the small info, that should do, right?
An endless translation is rather boring, right.
 
It will NOT be the last. 
We will go to Perth Children Hospital and get the Firefighter-calendar that is reserved for me.
 
With these (plural) I might join Erika? Despite there is no sketch?
 
Henry ๐Ÿฆ
 

 
Henry, it was a tough, loud night! I made up with three posts, OK?





16 comments:

magiceye said...

There was a time when wall calendars held pride of place.

Iris Flavia said...

They still do here! I just wait a bit... And those are.. "handy"...

gigi-hawaii said...

Happy new year, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, to you also, gigi.

CJ Kennedy said...

My calendars are all electronic. The Dollhouse doesn't have a lot of storage space. No snow and cats is a great way to start the New Year. Unless one of the cats is upset that the people are not following the regular schedule because of the holiday. So the cat barfed on the bedding. Happy New Year to you!

Iris Flavia said...

I love the paper calendars and sadly I am not allowed to have a cat. But then... we´ll be away 6 weeks again soon... the cat would ... well, where to? No barfing, please! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™€ But to a happy New Year!!!

Amypie71 said...

Yes I remember my mother using a calendar on the kitchen wall. These days I use the one in my cellphone, at least it reminds me of appointments.

Anonymous said...

they look beautiful this year
for the large calendar I put on the outside of the refrigerator-for appointments etc I bought a Farmer's Almanac calendar It is really pretty with lots of information too.









Granny Sue said...

I don't even have one calendar! Oh my, maybe I better find one? Yours are so cool.

My name is Erika. said...

I think these photos work as long as you promise to share a drawing with this challenge. I'm going to hold you to it also. And it is good to see your cover too. That's part of the journal, right? hugs-Erika

River said...

I have only one calendar that hangs on the wall with Day of the Dead Sugar Skull faces, and one "diary" to write appointments and birthdays and such, but it is so pretty maybe I don't want to spoil it with writings.

Iris Flavia said...

Amy, I like the infos. Also... I´m not important, I don´t have many appointments, really! Hm...

____

Kathy, there is a Farmer's Almanac calendar? How cool is that!

____

Sue, yes, go for a calendar, it IS cool! :-)

____

Erika, I´ll try. Hmmm. Yes.Hugs!

____

River, that calendar is very cool (I googled this)! Maybe you want to share the two?
I ruined my first ones with "kid´s sketches" and also these days... not always good, but maybe that shows how our lives evolve?

DVArtist said...

I always have a paper calender that hangs on my wall in the kitchen. I used to get pretty calenders now I just get less expensive ones to write apptointments on. How life changes as we get older. Have a nice day today.

peppylady (Dora) said...

My 2024 Calendar is up.

craftytrog said...

A wonderful array of calendars Iris. I use my calendar on my phone now for appointments, but I still make my art journal calendar every month to record daily happenings.
Alison

pearshapedcrafting said...

We love our calendars- one in the kitchen for appointments, service visits etc. - one in the bedroom for birthdays and one in my craft room for craft events. I also have a planner and my calendar journal. Love thatvyou weighed your diary! Great entry for Art Journal Journey, hugs, Chrisx