Wednesday, October 01, 2025

All We Need Is

... very essential. too...

 
 
EULE/XO is a "lively club with a young crowd, bar, DJs and live music as well as soccer tables and video games" - you will not find me there...
This is for Tom´s Signs2.

The internet series:

"Germany to scare: 30 ruins of days long gone


 Grabowsee Sanatorium, Oranienburg, Brandenburg

Like the Beelitz Heilstätten, this now-dilapidated medical facility was initially a place to treat tuberculosis patients. Founded in 1896, the Grabowsee Heilstätte also served as a Red Cross sanatorium for workers and later as a military hospital before being abandoned.

But it is not entirely forgotten: Reports suggest that campaigns for its restoration have been underway since 2005, and these campaigns may soon bear fruit. Scenes for the 2014 film "The Monuments Men" were also filmed here."
 
This was the last entry of this series, let´s see what I find next.
 
And can you believe September is done. It treated myself:
 

 
Other, Lichtparcours Braunschweig:
 

Happy October ya all!
 
Henry 🦁
 

 
 As CJ pointed out: Henry´s nose and mouth form a heart 🥰
 




26 comments:

River said...

A Halloween Advent Calendar! I didn't know there was such a hting, I guess they have them for all occasions now.
I love the mobile coffee bike, we have a mobile beer bike here, sometimes it is with wine. You see people in summer party clothes and there is music playing as it runs down the streets.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I want one of those coffee bikes for myself. WOW 31 Nights of Fright. Love the idea of a Halloween Advent Calendar.

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

Fun calendar, what's in it?

Iris Flavia said...

And people like me even fall for this! Wow, I´ve never seen such a bike with beer or wine, fun!

Iris Flavia said...

I´d rather go with River and have one with beer :-) Well today´s looks rather grumpy than fright...

Iris Flavia said...

Today was the grumpy guy who stands in front #25.

Christine said...

Happy October! Here's to coffee and love.

Tom said...

...Iris, that coffee bike is amazing! Henry's nose and mouth may form a heart, a scary one!

Iris Flavia said...

If only my stomach could take coffee.

Iris Flavia said...

Sadly I only saw the van hiding the bike... Oh, bet Henry´s just playing!

RedPat said...

Love the coffee bike, Iris.

Jeanie said...

These are great signs.I can do without the coffee but the love is essential!

Iris Flavia said...

Wish I´d seen it for real, not in the van, RedPat...

Iris Flavia said...

Same here! :-)

Amypie71 said...

I would highly agree, coffee and love make great combinations. have a great week.

CJ Kennedy said...

A Halloween Advent calendar. How cool is that. I hope you show all the trinkets behind the doors during the month

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, t a great week!

Iris Flavia said...

Yep, will do :-)

Bill said...

I love the coffee bike. It would be very popular here.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear friend Iris, I love the coffee bike! Henry's child is roaring, hopefully with joy to greet this beautiful month of October! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week, sending you much love and warm hugs.

The Padre said...

Happy Rock Toe Berr - More Love And Less Bark

Big Hugs ,
Cheers

My name is Erika. said...

Henry looks like he's trying to chase October away. :) That photo of the old hospital looks quite striking with that grand piano there. It almost looks like a scene that would be in a movie. Happy new month Iris. hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Sad it wasn´t out for a real pic!

Iris Flavia said...

Dear friend Linda, yes Henry´s is saying hi to October like this - to a great week - much love and a hug on the way!

Iris Flavia said...

Let´s rock this month, big hugs to that, cheers!

Iris Flavia said...

Henry´s just fooling around, Erika, and yes, hope they redo that place! To a great new month, hugs!