Just found this on Transperth´s FB-place - well, I´m always louder, LOL!
Some shout also "Cheers, mate!" - and one bus driver said to me "nighty-night, sleep tight!"
One sang a song to me!
Soon... soon...
How about in your place - do you give thanks to your bus-driver, say hello when hopping on?
Astonishingly here...
.... you do not greet the driver.
Wiki: "The Perth Central Area Transit (Perth CAT) system, or simply CAT, consists of five bus routes in the centre of Perth and three bus routes in Joondalup. CAT services formerly operated in Fremantle, and similar services exist in Rockingham (the City Centre Transit System) and Midland (the Midland Gate Shuttle)."
The service is FREE!!!!
This is for Tom´s Signs 2.
"Highway to Hell: Spooky Stories from Route 66
Missouris 'Zombie Road'
If you're driving through Midwestern Missouri, you might come across a stretch of road called Lawler Ford Road. It's important to know what the locals call it: Zombie Road.
Why is it nicknamed Zombie Road? Well, first things first: There are no zombies. But there are plenty of ghosts! From a ghastly woman screaming at drivers from the window of a dilapidated house to a floating ghost light said to be the spirit of a girl hit by a train, it's hard to survive this stretch of road in your right mind."
The countdown to Creep:





25 comments:
Commuters always in a rush for small talk in bus.
Not really in Germany... not if they don´t know each other. Sad, huh?
I love horror. "Spooky Stories from Route 66" has inspired me. Thanks. :)
Have a wonderful day.
Greetings from Indonesia
You´re welcome, greetings to Indonesia, have a great day. too!
No buses in my town, but I do thank people when I'm out. And even at home. That's a spooky road. Think I'll skip it. Too spooky sounding for me. Happy day. hugs-Erika
Here in Braunschweig/Germany in general (?) I never heard anyone shouting "Danke!" or such... Meanwhile the drivers are in "cages" that are protected by security glass here... At the cash-out I always greet the humans - a lot of customers wear headphones are just ignore there is still real people... Glad we don´t hugs to that!
I always say hello and thank you to just about everyone. Service is important and should be recognized!
I usually say thank you when exiting the bus by the driver, Iris.
...Iris, I'm convinced that you should have been born an Australian!!!
Gigi Hawaii. I think the CAT logo on the buses is so cool. Clever!
Oooh, and Ink bus! Your little figures are so cute. Too bad they weren't chocolate 😉😺
I so agree! Also at the self-check out I say Hi and bye to the supervisor. It´s a person!
Thumbs up, RedPat! Also say Hello :-)
Oh, Tom ;-) Actually I am quite happy with my life as it is! Or.. am I?
Especially that it´s for free to keep the cars out of the CBD! Clever idea!
Ink bus, YES! Well, chocolate... they´d go grey or been eaten up by Ingo! Seldom into sweets here..
Its Spooky Rock Toe Berr Time My Dear And I So Dig That BLK Cat Photo
Happy Tuesday ,
Cheers
Just about everyone says, hi to the bus driver when getting on and catch you later when getting off. The bus drivers even help you with your bags or backpacks when you get off, they hand them to you once you're off the bus.
Dear friend Iris, I always greet the bus driver with a "Bonjour" or a friendly smile and say, "Merci" when I exit the bus. I love the big cat on that bus!!! Warm hugs and much love to you.
I do like to say hello and thank you :)
All the best Jan
To spooky CATs, cheers and have a happy day!
That´s nice! Here they are behind bars... um glass. For safety. Sad!
Dear friend Linda, I read your driver is not caged, that is so nice!!!! Yes, I look forward to hop onto the CAT again. Warm hugs and much love on the way!
Yes, after all they are people!
I don't always say hello to the bus driver, sometimes I just nod my head which means the same thing, but I always say thank you when I get off the bus.
Post a Comment