Monday, March 23, 2020
Let´s Play?
I´d like to take to you Curtin again, where our dear host took me.
This shows my life very well right now... yours maybe, too, if for different reasons, like COVID-19
It´s a tough world at the moment.
Is it?
My whole life is turning upside down, hope yours is better...
Hubby needs his bread, it´s been put to the side for me already.
So I have to go out - he went to work, life has to go on.
I´m coughing, but hope it´s just the time of the year (though I cannot remember coughing in March! But let´s not panic. I stay away from people as much as I can and do not cough at them...)
Taking part again in Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




23 comments:
It is!
The mural sure suggests it´s always, somewhere...
That's a very creative artist. I like the eyes.
Be Well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Yes, I wish I could create something like that!
Let´s be well!
Ja, die Welt ist sehr anders zur Zeit, aber irgendwann wird Alles wieder gut. Bleib gesund! GlG, Valerie
Ja, wir kriegen´s schon hin!
Du bleib auch gesund, GlG, Iris
Can't remember seeing this mural Iris.
Thanks for contributing.
What an interesting mural.
Stay safe! Maybe your cough is an allergy because of the season.
A happy day to you.
Well that's a bit of a thought provoking mural Iris 😊 Is it possible to go and check with the doctor re your cough?
Sami, well, it was somewhere on the campus!
____
Oh, Bill, I hope that´s no allergy! Hubby is couching, too....
A nice day to ya!
___
Grace, we´re asked to not see the doctor so... All will be fine soon, I´m sure!
Stay safe. Stay healthy.
We are locking down our state today -- only essential services open. You can still go to the store but that's it. Wrap a scarf around your mouth while you are out if you don't have a mask. And I hope it's just a cold. Stay in as much as possible and please, please, stay well and safe.
I love the mural. It draws you in.
...I would just as soon not play with that fellow!
I wish you didn't have to go out for bread, especially with a cough. Is there no way for hubby to get bread on the ride in or home? I hope you can find the time to just rest and recovery. Be well. Stay safe.
magiceye, we do our best-you do, too!
____
Jeanie, I hold my breath when I see and pass a person - not many around anyways! Luckily...
____
Tom :-)
_____
Ivy, Hubby is 7 1/2 years older than me, coughs and goes to work. Safer if I go... All good. I think it´s "OK"...
We do not need to panic (I hope).
Eye catching art.
It is!
Tough times. Absolutely. Let's all try to stay sane.
Take good care, dear Iris. Give us better news next week, ok? Get well super soon!! :)
I also stay away from people
The art is interesting and clever, but I don't like it. Here if we have a cough we are told to see a doctor, but to phone first to warn him so he can see us in a safe spot instead of waiting in the waiting room. Some doctors are seeing coughing patients in their car parking areas, instead of inside.
dee Nambiar, thank you, dear friend, I´ll give my best next week! This cannot go on forever, can it...
____
Dora, I try, but life must go on, too.
____
River, we are advised to NOT go to a doctor, crazy times, they don´t have ressources no more!
Take care of yourselves .... my hubby has pollen allergies, so he always coughs a little bit this time of year ... as long as that’s all it is! Stay well, .
Sallie, I never coughed at this time of the year and I think I have no allergies (I hope).
We´ll see, let´s all try and stay safe!
Post a Comment