Thursday, March 05, 2020

Oh, Hubby, That´s (Sweet) Irony



I found this note on the kitchen table - Ingo will be late home today due to a meeting.

Awwww, a heart is added!!!

I turn the paper around....

AAAAARGH!!!

That is the note from my DENTIST!!!
(See last post from this morno!!!



Sweet irony, huh? Think of me, please, at that time. Oh, bu-huuuu, DENTIST!



Don´t jinx the Lion, knock on wood!

15 comments:

Ella said...

Baby ... I'm holding your hand! I am standing next to you!
Be strong ... it is so over! Hugs!!

P.S. Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.... Mwuahahahaha...

Iris Flavia said...

Ella, that is... mean, LOL.
Am I glad it´s a woman, too!

Ingo said they have a new system and it will not hurt (hmmmm.... I might come back to you and ask for that drill, dear!!!)

magiceye said...

Dentists the world over are a hated lot. Poor chaps!

Iris Flavia said...

And yet, what would we do without them? That´s why I go just for a check... brrr...

Jeanie said...

Very sweet note! Good job, Ingo! I have a love-hate relationship with the dentist. Good luck!

Iris Flavia said...

Jeanie, yes to both! :-)

Tom said...

...what a sweetie.

William Kendall said...

My dentist in childhood was also the dentist who worked with the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team.

Which probably explains in part why I hate the Leafs.

Iris Flavia said...

Tom :-)

___



William, to you, too: LOL!!! Yes.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's the thought that counts from Ingo. I'm off to see your dentist post, which I seem to have missed.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, it was a sweet thought (he´s driving on dangerous roads, too).

Bill said...

I just went to the dentist yesterday, she is the best one I ever had. :)

Tanya Breese said...

Haha...I have a dentist appointment this month and a Drs appointment for a physical..yuck!

At Home In New Zealand said...

Hope your dentist appointment went well. Getting uptight and totally stressed while sitting in a dental chair is something I know well!

Iris Flavia said...

Bill! :-) Oh, that can´t be, other mine moved over to you!!! :-)

_____

Tanya! Is it dentist-time?! LOL!

____

Margaret, it will be next week, if I dare to show up (kidding, I will brave up and go. Huhhhh).